Extra 300 PNP
click to enlarge
- # Ready to fly in minutes - All you need is a 4-channel full range or parkflyer transmitter, receiver, battery and charger (sold separately)
- Powerful 15-size brushless outrunner motor installed
- E-flite® Pro 30A Switch-Mode BEC ESC installed
- Full 4-channel control – throttle, aileron, elevator and rudder
- Dual aileron servos for precise control
- Steerable tail wheel installed
- Durable and lightweight Z-Foam™ construction
- Two-piece plug-in wing
Designed by Mike McConville, the ParkZone® Extra 300 BNF comes out of the box equipped with a powerful brushless motor and Li-Po battery combination that provides more than enough power for precision aerobatics. Positive and negative G maneuvers, snap rolls and more are all within the Extra's capabilities. And it lets you do it all with virtually no roll or pitch coupling. Best of all, you can have it flying in as little time as it takes to charge its battery and bind it to your full range Spektrum or JR DSM aircraft transmitter.
Charge-and-Fly™ convenience, outstanding flight performance and beautiful scale detail—with the ParkZone Extra 300 BNF, you get it all.