1/16 Mini SCT ReadyLift RTR
click to enlarge
- Durable, composite-molded centerline chassis
- All-metal gear transmission
- Adjustable oil-filled, coil-over shocks
- 7.2V 1100mAh NiMH battery pack with charger
- Powerful, mini servo with servo saver
- Spektrum SR300 receiver with 2.4GHz DSM Technology
- Xcelorin 4500Kv brushless motor
- Water-resistant Xcelorin™ brushless ESC with cutoff (2-3S LiPo)
- All-terrain short course tires
- Chrome, off-road beadlock-style wheels
- Fully decorated Sean Geiser ReadyLift SCT Body
A 2WD mini with an Xcelorin brushless power system, oil-filled shocks and an extended short course chassis. Too good to be true? Nope. The Mini SCT RTR has all that and more. It’s ready to run and ready to take on the competition. Not only does this 1/16 truck have a Losi radio system with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology, but it’s got a Sean Geiser ReadyLift licensed body with sponsor decals and generous ground clearance. Losi teamed up with Sean Geiser to bring you this scale replica of the ReadyLift truck from the Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Series.
This 1/16 ReadyLift Mini SCT harnesses brushless power in a package that provides incredible control and handling. Featuring an Xcelorin 4500Kv motor, all metal gear transmission, rechargeable NiMH battery pack and charger, and a radio system with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM this short course truck has the power to blow away the competition.