Triton EQ AC/DC Charger/Balancer
Li-Po 3-hours or turn off.
cc/cv for Pb and L
- Fast charge current is adjustable from 100mA to 5 amps
- Peak detection technology for NiCd and NiMH batteries
- Constant current / constant voltage technology for lithiums and lead-acid batteries
- NiCd and NiMH trickle current
- Discharge current adjustable from 100mA to 1 amp
- Discharge cutoff voltage adjustable for NiCd/MH batteries
- NiCd and NiMH batteries can be cycled from 1 to 5 times for conditioning
- Touchpad controls and super-simple programming make for simplicity and reliability
- Displays input and output volts, peak volts, individual lithium cell voltages, avg dsch volts, chg and dsch capacity, currents and time, error messages, and more
- Audible beeper aids in programming and notifies of function changes
- Safety features include fast charge safety timer, current overload and reverse polarity protection
- DC input makes the Triton EQ portable, a small, very lightweight, built-in switching AC power supply makes it handy for indoor charging as well.
- Balancing capability for up to 6S lithium packs is built in, so it's equally useful for the smallest indoor fliers as well as big outdoor aircraft.
- Not only is the LCD reversed with a backlight, it also features a 0-45 degree adjustable view angle for easy reading.
Just because a charger is small and affordable doesn't mean it can't still handle many of your charging needs -- the Triton EQ is proof! Based on the Triton Jr., the Triton EQ offers the capability to handle the latest battery technologies, including LiPo, Li-Ion and even LiFe (A123) cells -- and there's no need for an external LiPo balancer, because it's built in. The Triton EQ can also charge 1-14 NiCd and NiMH cells -- great for radio batteries -- with charge currents up to 5 amps to handle large power packs. And that's in addition to the convenience of a built-in AC power supply and an adjustable-angle LCD!Please note that this charger will not charge at 5.0amps with all battery sizes.