What's in the box
(1) ARRMA OUTCAST 4x4 4S BLX Vehicle with
(1) Spektrum SRX200 Waterproof Receiver (installed)
(1) ARRMA ADS-15M Metal Gear Servo (installed)
(1) ARRMA 4S-capable BLX120 Electronic Speed Control (installed)
(1) ARRMA 4S-capable BLX3668 Brushless Motor (installed)
(1) Spektrum STX2 Transmitter
(1) Product Manual
Needed to complete:
(1) 3S/4S or (2) 2S LiPo battery setup
(1) Appropriate LiPo balancing charger
(4) AA batteries for transmitter
At home on trails, over muddy courses, and at skate parks and race tracks, the OUTCAST 4X4 4S BLX shares the low, lean look of its 6S BLX forerunner in a scaled-down size. Power comes from the ARRMA 4S-capable BLX120 brushless system – which features a 2400Kv brushless motor and ESC fitted with dual EC5 connectors for using two 2S LiPo battery packs. Differential gears inside the front and rear gearboxes are made of durable metal.
Building from the successful 4X4 3S BLX platform, ARRMA designers stretched the track width for the OUTCAST 4X4 4S BLX by widening the suspension and drive shafts. A center brace added along the length of the chassis provides maximum durability and can be removed in just four quick steps when it's time to perform maintenance. The molded 16mm Big Bore shocks include top-loading springs and molded-in shock rod ends to prevent spring loss. The large, tough wheels hubs and durable 17mm wheel hexes hold standard 3.8" wheels, outfitted with low-profile BACKFLIP tires. The wing and bumpers follow the look of the OUTCAST 6S BLX, with new wing and body mounts.
The ready-to-run package comes complete with a Spektrum™ STX2® 2.4GHz radio with SRX200 waterproof receiver and an ARRMAADS-15M metal gear servo. Add your choice of battery, charger, and "AA" transmitter batteries, and start making your own RC mayhem!