Giant F6F Hellcat Ready-T-Cover 55-61cc 86"
click to enlarge
But only from... TOP FLITE
All items from... TOP FLITE
- Ready-to-Cover balsa and plywood construction with fiberglass and plastic parts
- Removable outer wing panels for easy assembly, transportation and storage
- Large removable top hatch makes batteries and fuel tank access quick and easy
- Include LED light set
- Flaps expand the flight envelope and enhance scale functionality
- Pre-hinged ailerons, flaps, and elevators
- Magnetically attached scale antenna masts and pitot tube
- Designed to fit Robart pneumatic or electric retracts
- Gasoline or electric power ready
- Optional drop tank for added realism is available for purchase separately
- Complete, high-quality hardware package included
Japan had hit America where it was the most vulnerable. America's battleships lay at the bottom of Pearl Harbor but the carriers were untouched. Until 1943, however, America didn't have a carrier aircraft that could match Japan's Zero. With the F6F in ’43, finally something could handily defeat the Zero. From 1944 on, Hellcats racked up kills at an ever-increasing rate. So many Zeros were sent spinning into the ocean at the Battle of the Philippine Sea that pilots dubbed it the “Great Marianas Turkey Shoot”. Our model version features includes built-up and sheeted wood airframe components, a large removable hatch, and LED lights. Fly this incredible piece of aviation history with your choice of gasoline or electric power.