Giant P-40 Warhawk Ready-T-Cover 50-60cc 86"
click to enlarge
But only from... TOP FLITE
All items from... TOP FLITE
- Ready-to-Cover balsa and plywood construction with fiberglass and plastic parts
- Exceptional scale flight characteristics using easy-to-maintain 50-60cc gasoline engines.
- Pre-hinged ailerons, flaps, and elevators speed up final assembly
- Fiberglass cowl with simulated exhaust ports add scale realism
- Clear canopy and detailed cockpit included
- Scale-shaped, aluminum spinner included
- Rugged fixed landing gear included
- Designed to fit Robart retracts (optional)
- Scale split-flaps adds to the flight realism
- Complete, high-quality hardware package included
Made famous by Colonel Claire Chennault's "Flying Tigers" squadron at the onset of World War II, the P-40 Warhawk had one of the most impressive kill-to-loss ratios of any Allied fighter plane. Equally impressive is Top Flite's IMAA-legal, giant-scale replica of the P-40, which utilizes Gold Edition engineering to capture the exciting details of this revered warbird in a great-flying ready-to-cover aircraft!