Giant P-47D Razorback Ready-T-Cover 50-61cc 85"
click to enlarge
But only from... TOP FLITE
All items from... TOP FLITE
- Ready-to-Cover balsa and plywood construction with fiberglass and plastic parts
- Distinctive Razorback turtledeck and canopy provides incredible scale warbird looks
- Large, removable hatch makes LiPo battery changes quick and easy
- Gasoline or electric power ready
- Designed for Robart pneumatic or electric retractable landing gear
- Includes a detailed cockpit kit, replica radial engine, fiberglass wheel doors
- Operational flaps (pre-hinged) adds to the scale appearance and flight realism
- Optional functional drop tank (available separately)
- Molded plastic radial replica engine included
- 1.9” aluminum propeller nut included
- Complete, high-quality hardware package included
Effective as an escort fighter, interceptor, fighter bomber, and ground attack aircraft...the P-47 was one of the most versatile aircraft of the Second World War. Although the bubble canopies of later models would become very popular with the USAAC and later airshow crowds, it was the original models with the "razorback" canopies that really did the heavy lifting. Heavy armor, massive firepower, and the option to install rockets and bombs made the P-47 a lethal threat to anything moving. Get yours and make a big impression on the ground and in the air today.