Giant Zero A6M Ready-T-Cover 50-60cc 86"
click to enlarge
But only from... TOP FLITE
All items from... TOP FLITE
- Ready-to-Cover balsa and plywood construction with fiberglass parts
- Pre-hinge control surfaces
- Fiberglass cowl features hidden mounting screws and replica radial engine
- Operational split-flaps for scale performance and appearance
- Cockpit details include detailed instrument panel with recessed gauges
- Removable antenna included
- Molded fiberglass tail cone improves scale authenticity of the aircraft
- Two-blade aluminum spinner included
- Optional drop tank for added realism
- Complete, high-quality hardware package included
At its introduction in 1940, the Zero was the most devastatingly effective aircraft in production. Its long range and incredible performance made it virtually untouchable. This Top Flite model is a tribute to those legendary aircraft, designed to be scale in appearance and performance. A thick airfoil, large wing and wide stance landing gear deliver ease of flight and good maneuverability on the ground. Make no mistake, this Zero is no trainer. It's a sleek bird with maneuverability worthy of its legendary namesake.