RC Aero Avante Red Metallic (DF-02)
click to enlarge
- Kit comes with a Finished polycarbonate body and wing with metallic plating applied.
- The shaft-driven 4WD DF-02 chassis features a bathtub frame and low center of gravity.
- Enclosed front and rear gearboxes protect against dirt and debris and are equipped with gear differentials.
- Torque tuned motor is included.
- Note: This model requires a receiver with an antenna cable, as the radio signals will be interfered with by the metallic body if using a receiver with a built-in antenna.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with oil-filled CVA shock units.
This is the 1/10 scale electric powered, radio controlled, 4 wheel drive Tamiya Aero Avante Off-Road Buggy kit. **This version includes the Red Metallic Finish Body** **and Bronze Finish Wheels** FEATURES: Chassis: ABS plastic DF-02 bathtub style Drive: Four wheel shaft drive Motor: 540 size Electronic Speed Control: Tamiya TEU-105BK with reverse Shocks: Four oil-filled plastic bodied with 5mm ball connectors Gearboxes: Front and rear sealed, ball bearing equipped Differentials: Planetary metal gears Transmission: Single-speed Body: Polycarbonate buggy body with red metallic finish Tires: Spike, 3.4" (86mm) outer diameter, 2.2" (56mm) inner diameter Rear Width, 1.5" (38mm), Front Width, 1.2" (30mm) Wheels: One piece, bronze in color 2.1" (54mm) diameter Rear Width, 1.1" (29mm), Front Width, 0.94" (24mm) Bumpers: Plastic, front and rear Suspension: Front and rear double wishbone four wheel independent Camber: Non adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle Caster: Adjustable steering tie rods, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis Steering: Bell-crank type with servo saver INCLUDES: Tamiya 1/10 scale Aero Avante Buggy with oil-filled shocks, 540 motor, metallic finish body, tires, wheels, 19 tooth pinion gear, decal sheet, ESC, 70 tooth spur gear and instructions _REQUIRES: Radio: 2-Channel with 1 standard size steering servo Radio Batteries: (8) AA size Battery: 6-cell stick with Tamiya type connector Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery Misc. Items: Building and track equipment SPECS: Length: 15.7" (400mm) Width: 9.8" (249mm) Height: 5.7" (145mm) Weight: 2.6 lbs (1195g) approx. BODY- Length: 13" (330mm) Width: 7.25 (184mm) behind front wheels (widest point) 1.3" (33mm) ahead of front wheels (thinnest point) Height: 3" (76mm) COMMENTS: For Replacement Ball Bearings use: Qty. Size Location Qty. Bearing Set 2 5x11mm Rear Diff 1 DTXC1547 1 8x12mm Front Diff 1 DTXC1581 2 8x12mm Rear Diff 1 DTXC1581 2 5x11mm Drive Shaft 1 DTXC1547 2 5x11mm Front Axles 1 DTXC1547 2 5x11mm Rear Axles 1 DTXC1547 jxs 07/03/14 ir/jxs