1/12 TA05 M-Four Chassis Kit
click to enlarge
- M-chassis suspension arms and front uprights.
- 4WD fully independent wishbone suspension.
- Separate suspension mounts enable toe-angle adjustment.
- Universal drive shafts.
- TA05 oil-filled gear differential units allow a range of diff settings.
- Aluminum dampers are mounted to a durable 3mm thick carbon-fiber damper stay.
- TA05 front one-way and direct coupling can be installed. (Sold Separately).
- Blue-anodized aluminum motor mount holds.
- 380 motor.
- 2-belt drivetrain layout uses an 18T center pulley.
- 2.25mm thick lower and 2mm thick 2-piece upper deck.
- Battery pack and R/C unit positions are interchangeable to adjust chassis weight distribution.
- This chassis is compatible with current M-chassis bodies (short wheelbase) such as Item TAM50795 1/10 R/C Mini Cooper Racing Body Parts Set.
- Item 51237 Suzuki Swift Super 1600 Wheels (4pcs.) are included. Tires are sold separately.
Tamiya has incorporated its proven components into a new, unique 1/12 scale R/C chassis design. This chassis combines the TA05 2-belt driven 4WD drivetrain with a 210mm wheelbase (overall chassis length: 292mm) and has a carbon-fiber double deck layout. It also features an aluminum motor mount which holds the front mid-ship motor and spur gear. The TA05 gearboxes are equipped with oil-filled gear differential units (37T) and the suspension uses M-chassis components such as suspension arms, universal shafts, and aluminum dampers. Separate suspension mounts are used to enable easy suspension toe-angle adjustments as seen in many of Tamiya's touring car platforms. The steering setup features durable aluminum components for precise control. The TA-05 M will be compatible with existing M-Chassis bodies that meet the 210mm wheelbase.
This is the electric powered, radio controlled 1/12 scale TA05 M-Four On-Road Race Car Chassis Kit from Tamiya. FEATURES: Chassis: Carbon fiber double deck, 0.09" (2.25mm) thick lower deck, and 0.08" (2mm) thick two piece upper deck Drive: Four wheel two belt with 18T center pulley and universal drive shafts Motor: 380-S sized brushed with 18T pinion gear Spur Gear: 64T composite plastic Differentials: Oil filled, bevel gear Shocks: Oil filled, aluminum body Shock Towers: 0.12" (3mm) thick carbon fiber Wheels: 11 spoke white plastic, 0.95" (24.2mm) wide, 1.4" (37mm) diameter Suspension: Fully independent, M chassis suspension arms and front uprights Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis Camber: Non-adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when when viewed from front or behind vehicle INCLUDES: Tamiya TA05 M-Four Race Car Chassis Kit with Wheels, Shocks, Shock Oil, 380 Motor, Pinion Gear, Spur Gear, Decal Sheet and Instructions REQUIRES: Radio: 2-channel w/standard size steering servo Electronic Speed Control: 380 compatible AA Batteries: Four or eight depending on selected TX Body: Chassis is compatible with current short wheelbase M-chassis bodies such as the #50795 Mini Cooper (TAMC5795) Battery: #55105 Tamiya LF Battery LF1100-6.6V Racing Pack **As of this writing, (01/31/12) this battery is not imported into the USA. Contact Tamiya for a substitute battery.** Charger: To match selected battery Tires: Mini tires for Tamiya M chassis Building and track equipment SPECS: Length: 11.5" (292mm) Wheelbase: 8.3" (210mm) COMMENTS: For Replacement Ball Bearings use: Qty. Size Location Qty. Bearing Set 2 3x6mm Lower Bulkhead 1 DTXC1503 2 3x6mm Center Bulkhead 1 DTXC1503 2 4x8mm flanged Center Shaft 1 DTXC1517 4 10x15mm Diff Gear 2 DTXC1595 4 5x10mm Rear Axles 2 DTXC1535 4 5x10mm Front Axles 2 DTXC1535 jxs 01/31/12 ir/jxs