1/32 F-4J Phantom II
- The exterior of the aircraft is accurately reproduced.
- The cockpit is realistically reproduced.
- Detailed landing gear with doors.
- Die cast metal landing gear strut.
- Solid synthetic rubber tires.
- Weapons included: Mk.82 LDGP, Mk.82 LDGP with extended fuse, AIM-9E Sidewinder, AIM-7 Sparrow.
- Aircraft has an arresting hook.
- Realistic plastic pilot figures.
- Open or closed cockpit canopy.
- One-piece molded fuselage.
- One 600 gallon drop tank mounted on the belly of the fuselage.
- Finely detailed ejection seat.
- Oval shaped air intakes on each side of the fuselage.
- This plane has an in-flight refueling probe mounted to the right side of the cockpit.
- Two decal sheets included for three aircrafts:
- -United States Nationality Symbol.
- 1: MARINES, USS AMERICA VMFA-333, 5526, 201, "AJ" w/Shamrocks.
- 2: USS ROOSEVELT NAVY, VF-84, 200, 5861, "AE" w/Skull & Cross Bones
- 3: MARINES, VMFA-232, 5822, "WT", "First to Fight" Devil Insignia.
Originally developed for the U.S. Navy, the F-4J Phantom also eventually equipped U.S. Marine squadrons and were used to provide close air support for ground forces during the Vietnam War. This plastic model kit recreates the complex form of the Phantom's fuselage as a one-piece part and also incorporates screws to ensure a strong assembly. Die-cast main landing gear legs provide added strength while parts such as the canopy, airbrake, and refueling probe may be assembled in either open or closed positions for different display possibilities. To remain true to the actual aircraft, plenty of air-to-ground ordnance is included together with two crew figures and three marking options.