1/32 F-4J Phantom II
- The exterior of the aircraft is accurately reproduced.
- The cockpit is realistically reproduced.
- Detailed landing gear with doors.
- Die cast metal landing gear strut.
- Solid synthetic rubber tires.
- Weapons included: Mk.82 LDGP, Mk.82 LDGP with extended fuse, AIM-9E Sidewinder, AIM-7 Sparrow.
- Aircraft has an arresting hook.
- Realistic plastic pilot figures.
- Open or closed cockpit canopy.
- One-piece molded fuselage.
- One 600 gallon drop tank mounted on the belly of the fuselage.
- Finely detailed ejection seat.
- Oval shaped air intakes on each side of the fuselage.
- This plane has an in-flight refueling probe mounted to the right side of the cockpit.
- Two decal sheets included for three aircrafts:
- -United States Nationality Symbol.
- 1: MARINES, USS AMERICA VMFA-333, 5526, 201, "AJ" w/Shamrocks.
- 2: USS ROOSEVELT NAVY, VF-84, 200, 5861, "AE" w/Skull & Cross Bones
- 3: MARINES, VMFA-232, 5822, "WT", "First to Fight" Devil Insignia.