1/10 VW Type 2 T1 M-06
click to enlarge
But only from... TAMIYA
All items from... TAMIYA
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Polycarbonate body with separate molded plastic parts included to create bumper, light cases and side mirrors.
- The M-06 chassis features a rear-motor, RWD setup with a longitudinally-mounted battery pack and R/C radio gear positioned on either side for optimum balance and a low center of gravity.
- Metal-plated dish type wheels.
- Includes 540 motor.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
This TAMIYA R/C model assembly kit depicts the 1st-generation (T1) variant of the Volkswagen Type 2 van, which was introduced in 1950 and also known as the Volkswagen Bus to many of its legions of fans. Production of the actual van continued through until 1967. The iconic body is paired with the rear-wheel drive M-06 chassis for realistic fun driving just like the real RR Type 2 T1.
What's in the box:
- Tamiya ready to assemble VW Type 2 Model on M-06 RWD Chassis
- Assembly Manual
- Clear VW Body Shell with molded parts
- TBLE-02S ESC with 540 Type Brushed Motor
Required to complete:
- 2-channel radio with 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo with 25T output Spline
- 7.2v NiMH battery with Tamiya Connector
- Polycarbonate paint for body
- Assembly tools and body finishing supplies