1/10 M05 Ver II Pro Chassis Kit
- New Feature: The chassis is compatible with square-shaped battery packs.
- New aluminum motor mount designed specifically for the M-05 V.2 chassis.
- Chassis, D parts (arm stays and damper stays, etc.) and wheels have a Semi-Gloss Black metal-plated finish.
- The motor is fitted to a newly-designed mount and has been moved 4.5mm closer to the center of the chassis when compared to the original M-05.
- Improved weight distribution and sharper steering response.
- New suspension arms: one-piece suspension arms are made from reinforced plastic.
- New suspension arms have rebound adjustment with the use of a simple set screw.
- Low Profile Servo Compatibility.
- The servo attachment position has been shifted 8mm downwards to secure a lower center of gravity.
The Tamiya M-05 M-Chassis platform receives a significant makeover with the introduction of the NEW M-05 Version II Pro! The M-05 chassis, which was released in 2009, has been a favorite platform for M-chassis club racers for years. The new tweaks and enhancements take advantage of new battery technologies as well as tried and true suspension tweaks used in many of Tamiya's touring car platforms. Furthermore, it features a number of upgrades, to improve balance and lower the chassis' center of gravity, using a variety of option parts to make it a highly drivable radio control car.
Option Parts Included
- Aluminum Steering Post
- Aluminum Horn for Hi-Torque Servo Saver
- Full Ball Bearings
- DF-03 Heat Sink Bar Set
- Aluminum Turnbuckle Steering Rod
- CVA Oil-Filled Shocks
- Semi-Gloss Black Plated Wheels
- Aluminum Servo Mount (Blue)
You will need...
- 2-Channel Radio and Receiver
- Electronic Speed Controller
- Steering Servo
- Battery Pack
This is the radio controlled, electric powered, 1/10 scale M-05 Ver. II Pro Chassis Kit from Tamiya Compatible with bodies and option parts for Tamiya M-03 chassis. Optional Parts Include; **Aluminum Steering Post** **Aluminum Horn for Hi-Torque Servo Saver** **Full Ball Bearings** **DF-03 Heat Sink Bar Set** **Aluminum Turnbuckle Steering Rod** **CVA Oil-Filled Shocks** **Semi-Gloss Black Plated Wheels** **Aluminum Servo Mount (Blue)** FEATURES: Chassis: Plastic monocoque, shape is compatible with square battery packs Drive: Front wheel Motor Mount: Aluminum construction, designed specifically for M-05 Ver. II chassis-new design moves motor 4.5mm closer to chassis center Ball Bearings: Full set Shocks: Oil-filled, plastic body Shock Towers: Composite construction Gearbox: Integral with chassis Transmission: Single speed Differential: Three bevel gear Wheels: 11 spoke, 0.94" (24mm) wide, 1.5" (38mm) diameter Camber: Non-adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis Servo Placement: Shifted 8mm downwards to secure lower center of gravity, low profile servo compatibility Steering: Three piece tie-rod linkage with high torque steering servo and aluminum steering post Suspension: Newly designed arms constructed of reinforced plastic with set screw type rebound adjustment INCLUDES: Tamiya M-05 Ver. II Pro Chassis Kit, Wheels, Decals, Shocks, Pinion Gear, Instruction Manual REQUIRES: Radio: 2-channel with standard size servo Electronic Speed Control: Compatible with selected motor AA Batteries: For transmitter Motor: 540 size Battery: 6-cell stick with standard connector Battery Charger: Peak type recommended Tires: Treaded 60D radial 0.98" (25mm) wide, 2.3" (59mm) diameter with foam inserts Body: Tamiya M-03 or M-05 type Building and track equipment SPECS: Length: S 8.3" (210mm), M 8.8" (225mm), L 9.4" (239mm) Width: 6.5" (165mm) Wheelbases: 8.3" (210mm), 8.8" (225mm), 9.4" (239mm) Tread: 5.4" (138mm) center of wheels, side-to-side Gear Ratio: 5.8:1 COMMENTS: For Replacement Ball Bearings use: Qty. Size Location Qty. Bearing Set 1 5x8mm Counter Gear 1 DTXC1523 1 5x11mm Counter Gear 1 DTXC1547 1 5x8mm Spur Gear 1 DTXC1523 1 5x11mm Spur Gear 1 DTXC1547 2 5x11mm Output Shaft 1 DTXC1547 2 5x11mm Front Axles 1 DTXC1547 2 5x11mm Rear Axles 1 DTXC1547 jxs 07/23/14 ir/jxs