Mitsubishi Lancer Evo V WRC
click to enlarge
- 1/10 R/C assembly kit of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V WRC.
- Aggressive rally car body accurately reproduced with durable polycarbonate.
- Shaft driven 4WD chassis with horizontally mounted motor.
- Features the proven DF-03 drivetrain with front and rear ball differentials.
- The DF-03Ra suspension system has plenty of suspension stroke allowing dynamic driving on both on-road and off-road surfaces. Rally tires included.
- 2 types of rear suspension arms allow wheelbase adjustment.
- Upper arms feature threaded shafts enabling camber angle adjustments.
- Agents can order this item with or without the TEU-104BK ESC.
- The kit includes a type 540 motor and two spur gears (78T, 75T) and two pinion gears (29T, 32T) providing you with a choice of 4-gear ratios: 8.22:1, 7.90:1, 7.45:1, 7.16:1.
- Further customize your machine with these separately available DF-03Ra Option Parts
The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution first made an appearance at the 1973 World Rally Championships. The vehicle made sporadic appearances in rally races until 1993. The Lance's first great success was attained in 1996 and 1997 with the Evo III and IV. In 1998 the Evo V debuted with an impressive body, flared fenders and large rear wing. Driven by Tommi Makinen, the Evo V went on to win the 1998 Manufacturers' Championship and WRC Drivers' Championship.
This is the 1/10 scale, radio controlled, electric powered Tamiya Mitsubishi Lancer EVO V WRC Off-Road Rally Car Kit. FEATURES: Chassis: DF-03Ra, plastic monocoque .08" (2mm) thick Drive: Four wheel shaft drive Motor: 540 type Electronic Speed Control: Tamiya TEU-104BK with reverse Gearboxes: Sealed Differentials: Ball type Shocks: CVA Super Mini Ball Bearings: Full set included Suspension: Two types of rear suspension allow wheelbase adjustment also enabling use of short wheelbase 9.9" (251mm) bodies Wheels: 5-spoke, white in color 1.02" (26mm) wide, 1.9" (47.9mm) diameter Tires: Off-road rally 1.2" (30mm) wide, 2.2" (56mm) inner diameter Body: Clear lightweight polycarbonate Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis Steering: Bell-crank type with servo saver INCLUDES: Tamiya Mitsubishi Lancer EVO V WRC Off-Road Rally Car Kit with 540 motor, clear body, decals, 29 and 32 tooth pinion gears, 75 and 78 tooth spur gears, instruction manual REQUIRES: Radio: 2-channel with one standard servo Radio Batteries: Eight AA for transmitter Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya type connector Battery Charger: Timed or peak for 6-cell battery Paint: Polycarbonate safe spray or brush-on SPECS: VEHICLE- Length: 15.3" (388mm) Width: 9.8" (250mm) Height: 6" (152mm) Wheelbase: 10.7" (272mm) Tread: Front; 8.5" (217mm) Rear; 8" (203mm) BODY- Length: 17.1" (434mm) Width: 6.9" (177mm) behind front wheels, narrowest point 7.1" (181mm) at rear wheels, widest point Height: 4.3" (110mm) COMMENTS: For Replacement Ball Bearings use: Qty. Size Location Qty. Bearing Set 2 10x15mm Front Diff Gear 1 DTXC1595 2 5x8mm Front Diff Gear 1 DTXC1523 2 10x15mm Rear Diff Gear 1 DTXC1595 2 5x8mm Rear Diff Gear 1 DTXC1523 3 9x5mm Rear Gear Assembly 2 DTXC1531 2 5x10mm Rear Gear Assembly 1 DTXC1535 1 3x8mm Rear Gear Assembly not carried 2 5x11mm Rear Axles 1 DTXC1547 2 5x11mm Front Axles 1 DTXC1547 2 5x10mm Front Gear Assembly 1 DTXC1535 1 3x6mm Front Gear Assembly 1 DTXC1503 4 5x8mm Steering Assembly 2 DTXC1523 jxs 04/30/09 ir/jxs