1/10 Nissan GT-R Drift Spec Kt
click to enlarge
- Based on the lightweight and user-friendly TT-01D Type-E chassis.
- 4WD shaft driven bathtub chassis with coil spring damped, 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear differential gearboxes.
- Drift-spec modifications include tuned suspension, RS-540 sport-tuned motor, aluminum heat sink, CVA mini shock dampers and soft springs and adjustable upper arms.
- Super Driftech tires which are made from a resin and rubber compound specially designed for long-lasting drift action. (26mm width)
- LED Light Unit TLU-01 (Item 53909) and 2 white and 2 red 5mm LED lights are included.
- 2-channel R/C system, battery pack and charger separately required.
- Wide variety of Option Parts are separately available to further customize your chassis
The GT-R is now available on the excellent drift spec TT-01D Type-E chassis and is the perfect way to enter the world of R/C drifting.
This is the electric powered 1/10 scale, Tamiya Nissan GT-R On-Road Drift Spec Car Kit. FEATURES: Chassis: TT-01D type E with shock tower now molded separately from the gear case covers and new upper deck with transponder mount new A parts (Uprights) made of polycarbonate plastic material new D parts (upper deck, motor cover and more) made of fiberglass- reinforced nylon material Drive: Four wheel shaft drive Electronic Speed Control: TEU-104BK with reverse or 105BK (TAMC5055) or TBLE-02 Motor: 540 motor with pre-attached leads and blue aluminum heat sink Lights: TLU-01 LED head and tail lights turn ON when car is switched ON, see COMMENTS Ball Bearings: Installed in differentials, bushings in wheel hubs Shocks: Oil-filled, plastic body CVA Super Mini Gearbox: Sealed, front and rear Differentials: Bevel gear, ball bearing equipped Transmission: Single speed Body: Polycarbonate, clear Tires: Super Driftech drift spec resin 1" (26mm) wide, 2.5" (63mm) diameter Wheels: Seven spoke gun metal gray finish 2.0" (52mm) outer diameter, 0.94" (24mm) wide +2° offset Bumper: Front foam Suspension: Independent double wishbone Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis Steering: Bell-crank type with servo saver INCLUDES: Tamiya Nissan GT-R On-Road Drift Spec Car kit, 540 motor, ESC, clear body, tires, foam bumper, spoke wheels, 19 tooth pinion gear, 61 tooth spur gear, LED light kit, decals and instructions REQUIRES: Radio: 2-channel with one servo Radio Batteries: 8 AA size (for transmitter) Battery: 6-cell stick pack with standard connector Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery Misc. Items: Building and track equipment SPECS: VEHICLE- Length: 17.4" (444mm) Width: 7.4" (187mm) Height: 5.2" (132mm) Weight: Approx. 3.1lbs (1400g) Wheelbase: 10" (254mm) BODY- Length: 17.2" (438mm) Width: 7.5" (190mm) at rear wheels, widest point 6.8" (174mm) behind front wheels, narrowest point Height: 4.3" (109mm) COMMENTS: TLU-02 Light Control Unit (TAMC1477) can be added for greater control of the lights For Replacement Ball Bearings use: Qty. Size Location Qty Bearing Set 12 5 x11mm front & rear diff gears, hubs 6 DTXC1547 4 8 X12mm front & rear diff gears 2 DTXC1597 Body shown on box is painted silver. jxs 02/09/10 ir/jxs updated tlc 12/3/14