1/10 BMW M3 GT2 2009 - TT01E
click to enlarge
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly model kit of the BMW M3 GT2 2009.
- Detailed polycarbonate body accurately captures the powerful form of the BMW M3 GT2.
- Side mirrors, rear wing, and metal plated light cases are precisely reproduced.
- Shaft driven 4-wheel drive TT-01 Type-E chassis.
- Accurately reproduced wheels and tires with tread pattern are included.
- Each front light case has one 5mm and one 3mm LED Light installation points.
- Each rear light case has one 5mm and two 3mm LED Light installation points.
- Comes with LED Light Unit TLU-01 (Item 53909) and 2 white and 2 red 5mm LED lights (Total 4) are included. *It is possible to assemble with the separately available LED Light Control Unit TLU-02 (Item 53937) which allows up to 16 pairs of LEDs (total 32 L
- TEU-104BK ESC and type 540 motor included.
- 2-channel R/C system, battery pack & charger are separately required.
This vehicle is built on the TT-01 Type E chassis and is a R/C model of Rahal Letterman's BMW M3 GT2, which was raced at the 2009 American Le Mans Series.
This is the 1/10 scale electric powered, radio controlled, Tamiya Rayhal Letterman BMW M3 GT2 On-Road Car Kit. May be used in Tamiya Official Races. FEATURES: Chassis: TT-01 type E with shock tower now molded separately from the gear case covers and new upper deck with transponder mount new A parts (Uprights) made of polycarbonate plastic material new D parts (upper deck, motor cover and more) made of fiberglass- reinforced nylon material Drive: Four wheel shaft drive Motor: 540 size with pre-attached leads Electronic Speed Control: Tamiya TEU-104BK Lights: Tamiya TLU-01 (TAMC1394) LED light unit with four LED lights, see COMMENTS Shocks: Friction, not oil-filled, composite body Gearbox: Sealed front and rear Differentials: Bevel gear Transmission: Single speed Tires: Racing slick type 1.02" (26mm) wide, 2.48" (63mm) diameter Wheels: Gray plastic 1.02" (26mm) wide, 2.04" (52mm) diameter Body: Polycarbonate, requires trimming and painting Bumpers: Foam front bumper Suspension: Four wheel independent double wishbone Camber: Non-adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle Steering Tie Rods: Fixed non-adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis Steering: Bell-crank type, TA-05 type steering system that reduces slop Servo Saver: Included INCLUDES: Tamiya BMW M3 GT2, friction shocks, 540 motor, electronic speed control, clear body, tires, foam bumper, wheels, body trim & sponsor decals, 19 tooth pinion gear, 61 tooth spur gear, instruction manual, LED light unit REQUIRES: Radio: 2-channel with one steering servo Battery: 6-cell stick pack with standard connector Charger: AC/DC Timed or Peak for 6-cell battery SPECS: VEHICLE- Length: 17.8" (452mm) Width: 7.4" (188mm) Height: 5.2" (132mm) Weight: 39.1oz (1110g) BODY- Length: 17" (440mm) Width: 7.3" (185mm) ahead of front wheels, narrowest point 7.5" (190mm) at rear wheels, widest point Height: 4.7" (120mm) COMMENTS: The TLU-02 Light Control Unit (not included) can be installed for more light effects, order TAMC1477. For Replacement Ball Bearings use: Qty. Size Location Bearing Set Qty. 12 5x11mm front & rear diff gears, hubs (use 6-DTXC1547) 4 8X12mm front & rear diff gears (use 2-DTXC1597) Body pictured on the box is painted white with all sponsor and body trim decals applied. jxs 11/30/09 cnh 1/7/10 ir/jxs