1/10 Nismo R34 GTR Z-Tune Drif
click to enlarge
- Based on the lightweight and user-friendly TT-01 chassis for effortless assembly.
- 4WD shaft driven bathtub chassis with coil spring damped, 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear differential gearbox.
- Drift-spec modifications include special suspension tuning, full ball bearings, sport-tuned motor, aluminum heat sink, CVA mini shock dampers and short springs and adjustable upper arms.
- Super Driftech tires are made from resin and rubber compound specially designed for long-lasting drift action.
- Includes Electronic Speed Controller (TEU-101 BK) and RS-540 Sport Tuned Motor.
- Add separately available LED lights for a greater sense of realism.
- Add Tamiya LED Light Control Unit (TLU-02) Item 53937 for more control of light operations.
- Wide variety of tune-up parts are separately available to further customize your machine.
- 2-channel R/C system, 7.2V battery and charger separately required.
The world famous Nissan NISMO R34 GT-R Z-Tune now comes loaded on the impressive drift spec TT-01D chassis and is just waiting for you to drift it around the track.
click image to enlargeADDITIONAL PHOTOS
This is the 1/10 scale electric powered, radio controlled, Tamiya Drift Spec RC Nismo R34 GT-R Z-Tune On-Road Car Kit. FEATURES: Chassis: Plastic tub TT-01D drift spec design Drive: Four wheel shaft drive Motor: Sport tuned 540 size with pre-attached leads and aluminum heat sink Electronic Speed Control: Tamiya TEU-101BK with reverse Lights: LED head and tail lights turn on automatically when car is switched on, the Tamiya #53937 Light Control Unit (TAMC1477) can be added for more control Ball Bearings: Full set Shocks: CVA mini drift spec with short springs Gearbox: Sealed front and rear Differentials: Bevel gear Transmission: Single speed Tires: Resin construction drift type .94" (24mm) wide, 2.5" (62.5mm) diameter Wheels: Mesh design brushed chrome with +2° offset 0.94" (24mm) wide, 1.87" (47mm) diameter Body: Clear untrimmed Bumpers: Foam front bumper Suspension: Double wishbone, drift tuned Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle Steering: Bell-crank type Servo Saver: Included INCLUDES: Nismo R34 GT-R Z-Tune Drift Car kit, drift spec shocks, 540 motor, electronic speed control, clear body, tires, foam bumper, wheels, 19 tooth pinion gear, 61 tooth spur gear, instructions REQUIRES: Radio: 2-channel with one steering servo Battery: 6 cell stick pack with standard connector Charger: AC/DC Timed or Peak for 6-cell battery SPECS: VEHICLE- Length: 17.4" (444mm) Width: 7.4" (187mm) Height: 5.2" (132mm) Weight: 3.1lbs (1400g) BODY- Length: 17.3" (440mm) Width: 6.9" (176mm) behind front wheels, narrowest point 7.5" (190mm) at rear wheels, widest point Height: 4.5" (115mm) COMMENTS: For Replacement Ball Bearings use: Qty. Size Location Qty Bearing Set 12 5x11mm front & rear diff gears, hubs 6 DTXC1547 4 8X12mm front & rear diff gears 2 DTXC1597 Body pictured on the box is painted silver. jxs 11/12/08 ir/jxs