1/10 ARTA Garaiya TB-03 Kit
click to enlarge
- The new TB-03 chassis is totally improved upon its predecessor the TB-02.
- Bathtub frame comes with a motor cooling duct to improve heat dissipation for better performance.
- In-board Front Suspension system features horizontally-mounted front dampers to enable a low-nose profile to mount the new-mold aerodynamic polycarbonate body shell.
- The body shell is also compatible with TA05-IFS chassis
- Newly-designed one-piece aluminum motor mount makes changing and adjusting gears a breeze.
- Equipped with front and rear ball differentials for greater power transmission efficiency.
- Race-proven reversible short suspension and TRF416 front and rear knuckles.
- Includes body, wheels, tires, and Type 540 motor.
- ESC, 2-channel R/C system, 7.2V battery and charger separately required
Autobacs Racing Team Aguri re-entered their modified ASL Garaiya in the GT300 class of the 2007 Japan Super GT series to commemorate the 10th anniversary of ARTA. With the veteran driver duo of Morio Nitta and Shinichi Takagi at the wheel, the team showed early promise to take 1st place at Round 3 Fuji Speedway, and went on to finish a respectable 4th place in the season's overall standings.
This is the electric powered, radio controlled, 1/10 scale Tamiya Arta Garaiya On-Road Car Kit. FEATURES: Chassis: TB-03 bathtub type with motor cooling duct Drive: Four wheel shaft Motor: 540 size Motor Mount: One-piece aluminum allows easy changing and adjusting of gears Ball Differentials: Front and rear Wheels: Six spoke plastic, gun metal gray in color 0.94" (24mm) wide, 1.9" (48mm) diameter Tires: Racing slick, width 0.94" (24mm), diameter, 2.5" (64mm) with foam inserts Shocks: C.V.A. super mini oil filled, plastic body Suspension: Inboard front suspension with horizontally mounted shocks for low front profile, reversible short suspension and TRF416-spec front and rear uprights Body: Clear polycarbonate with wing Bumpers: Front urethane Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis Steering: Bell-crank type with servo saver with adjustable tie rod INCLUDES: Tamiya Arta Garaiya On-Road Car Kit with body, wheels, decals and instruction manual, 22 tooth pinion, 64 tooth spur gear, white plastic rear wing REQUIRES: Radio: 2-channel with one servo Radio Batteries: Eight AA Battery: 6-cell stick type with Tamiya type connector Battery Charger: Timed or peak for 6-cell battery Building and field equipment Vehicle- SPECS: Length: 14.3" (363mm) Width: 7.4" (188mm) Height: 4.1" (104mm) Weight: 2.4lbs (1077g) Wheelbase: 10.1" (257mm) Tread: 6.5" (165mm) center of front wheels side to side Gear Ratio: 1:7.09 Body- Length: 15.5" (394mm) Width: 8" (203mm) Height: 3.5" (89mm) For replacement bearings or to upgrade to bearings use: Qty. Size Location Qty. Bearing Set 4 5x8mm Fr/R Diffs 2 DTXC1523 4 10x15mm Fr/R Diffs 2 DTXC1595 2 5x10mm Spur Gear 1 DTXC1535 1 6x10mm Spur Gear 1 DTXC1561 1 6x10mm Front Gearbox 1 DTXC1561 1 5x10mm Front Gearbox 1 DTXC1535 1 6x10mm Rear Gearbox 1 DTXC1561 1 5x10mm Rear Gearbox 1 DTXC1535 4 5x8mm Steering Linkage 2 DTXC1523 2 5x10mm Front Axles 1 DTXC1535 2 5x10mm Rear Axles 1 DTXC1535 jxs 6/09/08