1/10 Cayenne S '07 DF-01 Kit
click to enlarge
- High-quality R/C assembly model kit of the Cayenne S Transsyberia 2007.
- Reliable DF-01 shaft-driven 4WD chassis with 4-wheel double wishbone suspension equipped with oil dampers.
- Finely-detailed body shell made from 1mm thick lightweight polycarbonate and features separate vacuum-molded front and rear bumpers for extra realism.
- Side mirrors, fog lamps, snorkel, and rear spoiler all separately molded from durable ABS resin for the highest level of detail.
- Realistic wheels with accurate, thin spokes mounted with off-road tires for excellent all-terrain traction.
- Sticker set included to recreate the No.12 car.
- 2-Channel R/C system with ESC, 7.2V running battery pack & charger separately required.
For about two weeks starting from August 2nd, the Transsyberia Rally 2007 tested the limits of both man and machine in a grueling 7,100km transcontinental race from Moscow, Russia to Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. After two private teams driving the Cayenne S entered and won the event in 2006, Porsche took notice and offered a limited production version of their SUV specifically for this rally. Many modifications, both internal and external, were added to ensure excellent off-road performance. Cayennes used for this rally featured both black and orange and silver and orange race liveries.
This is the 1/10 scale electric powered, radio controlled, Tamiya Porsche Cayenne S Transsyberia 2007 off-road Kit. FEATURES: Chassis: DF-01 lightweight plastic bathtub type Drive: Four wheel shaft driven Shocks: Oil filled, plastic body Suspension: Double wishbone Electronic Speed Control: Tamiya TEU-101BK Gearboxes: Sealed Differentials: Planetary gear Wheels: One-piece 1.02" (26mm) wide, 2.04" (52mm) diameter Tires: Off-road 1.02" (26mm) wide, 3.1" (78mm) diameter Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis Camber: Non-adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle Body: Lightweight polycarbonate 0.04" (1mm) thick with separate vacuum molded front and rear bumpers, separately molded ABS resin side mirrors, fog lamps, snorkel and rear spoiler INCLUDES: Tamiya Tamiya Transsyberia 2007 Kit with 74 tooth spur gear, 16 tooth pinion gear, motor, body with #12 car decals, instruction manual and esc REQUIRES: Radio: 2-channel with one standard servo Radio Batteries: 8 AA for transmitter Battery: 6 cell stick pack with standard connector Charger: AC/DC Timed or Peak for 6-cell battery SPECS: Vehicle- Length: 16.8" (427mm) Width: 8" (204mm) Height: 7.5" (190mm) Weight: 2.7lbs (1220g) Body- Length: 18.5" (470mm) Width: 7.3" (186mm) Height: 5.4" (137mm) COMMENTS: For Replacement Ball Bearings use: Qty. Size Location Qty. Bearing Set 2 5x11mm Rear Gearbox 1 DTXC1547 2 5x11mm Front Gearbox 1 DTXC1547 1 5x11mm Spur Gear 1 DTXC1547 1 5x8mm Spur Gear 1 DTXC1523 2 5x8mm Idler Gear 1 DTXC1523 4 5x11mm Rear Hubs 2 DTXC1547 4 5x11mm Front Hubs 2 DTXC1547 1 5x11mm Counter Gear 1 DTXC1547 1 5x8mm Counter Gear 1 DTXC1523 jxs 03/17/08 ir/jxs