1/10 DB01 Durga Kit
click to enlarge
- All-new DB01 chassis locates heavy components such as battery and motor near the center for optimum weight distribution.
- Race-proven and reliable 2-belt driven 4WD system is completely enclosed with ABS resin covers to prevent dirt and debris from interfering with drivetrain operations.
- Chassis features integrated bulkheads, which reduces the number of parts and simplifies maintenance.
- Tough ABS resin 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system features the same configuration as the TRF501X and provides a wide range of settings options.
- Brand new buggy body with rear wing is made from lightweight polycarbonate material.
- Wheels, tires, and Type 540 motor are included.
- 2-channel transmitter, ESC, running battery & charger are separately required.
Since it's release last year, Tamiya's TRF501X has enjoyed many competition successes, including winning the recent European Championships in Finland. The experience gained through the development of the TRF501X is now available to fans around the world in the form of this much-anticipated R/C off-road buggy, Durga.
This is the 1/10 scale electric powered, radio controlled, Tamiya DB01 Durga Off Road Buggy Kit. FEATURES: Chassis: DB01 plastic chassis with integrated bulkheads for simplified maintenance, chassis also locates heavy components near the center for optimum weight distribution Drive: Four wheel two belt drive, tension adjustable enclosed with ABS resin covers to protect from dirt Motor: 540 motor with pre-attached leads Ball Bearings: Full set included Shocks: Four oil filled CVA plastic body Gearboxes: Enclosed, front and rear Differentials: Ball type Transmission: Single speed Tires: Rear: 1.6" (41mm) wide, 3.3" (83mm) outer diameter Front: 1.2" (32mm) wide, 3.3" (83mm) outer diameter Inner Diameter 2.2" (56mm) Wheels: One-piece dish type, black in color Body: Lightweight polycarbonate Baldre buggy with rear wing Suspension: Four wheel independent double wishbone with same configuration as the Tamiya TRF501X chassis Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle Steering: Bell-crank with servo saver INCLUDES: DB01 rolling chassis with oil filled shocks, 540 motor, Durga clear buggy body, spike tires, foam inserts, dish wheels, CVA oil-filled shocks, 17 tooth pinion gear, 91 tooth spur gear, rear wing, decal sheet and instructions _REQUIRES: Radio: 2-channel with 1 standard servo Electronic Speed Control: To match included brushed motor Radio Batteries: 8 AA size Battery: 6-cell flat pack with standard connector Charger: AC/DC Timed or Peak for 6-cell battery Paint: Spray or brush-on for polycarbonate body Misc. Items: Building and track equipment SPECS: VEHICLE- Length: 15.5" (395mm) Width: 9.8" (248mm) Height: 6.2" (157mm) Weight: 2.4lbs (1075g) BODY- Length: 11.25" (287mm) Width: 6.12" (150mm) Height: 3.0" (72mm) COMMENTS: For Replacement Ball Bearings use: Qty. Size Location Qty Bearing Set 2 10 x 15mm Front Ball Diff 2 DTXC1595 2 10 x 15mm Rear Ball Diff 1 DTXC1595 2 5 x 8mm Front Ball Diff 2 DTXC1523 2 5 x 8mm Rear Ball Diff 2 DTXC1523 2 4 x 8mm Center Pulley 1 DTXC1511 2 5 x 10mm Front Axles 1 DTXC1535 2 5 x 10mm Rear Axles 1 DTXC1535 4 5 x 8mm Steering Arms 2 DTXC1523 jxs 4/11/08 ir/jxs