1/10 Sand Viper Kit
- High performance 2WD off road buggy assembly kit.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with oil dampers secures stable running.
- Suspension upper arms use double-ended shafts, enabling fully adjustable camber angle.
- TEU-101BK electronic speed control included with kit.
- Type 540 motor.
- Differential gear gearbox is fully sealed from dirt and stones, ensuring a long life of smooth handling.
- Drive shaft features joint cup made of highly durable metal.
- Full ball bearing configuration offers maximum engine efficiency.
- Features wide grooved front tires and spiked rear tires for excellent off-road ability.
- Newly designed body and wing shape
- Wheels are off-road dish type
This 1/10 scale 2WD assembly off-road buggy continues in the vein of Tamiya's successful Desert Gator buggy, but features an all-new body and wing shape, together with dish type wheels. Versatile and reliable DT-02 chassis features transverse mounted Type RS540 motor and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension. Full ball bearings ensure maximum efficiency and a long-life of dirt tearing action!
This is the radio controlled, electric powered, 1/10 scale, unassembled Tamiya Sand-Viper Buggy Kit. FEATURES: Chassis: DT-02 Drive: Rear wheel, shaft driven Motor: 540 size, transverse mounted Electronic Speed Control: Tamiya TEU-101BK with reverse Ball Bearings: Full set included Body: Polycarbonate with rear wing Decals: Pre-cut, Peel and Stick Tires: Front 1.1" (28mm) wide, 3.1" (79mm) dia Rear 1.6" (41mm) wide, 3.4" (86mm) dia Wheels: Front 1.4" (35mm) wide, 2.4" (60mm) dia Rear 1" (25.4mm) wide, 2.4" (60mm) dia Shocks: Four oil filled Bumper: Front plastic Main Gear: Plastic, 55 tooth Gear Gearbox: Differential type fully sealed Suspension: 4-wheel double wishbone Steering: Direct to servo via servo saver INCLUDES: Tamiya Sand Viper Buggy with Electronic Speed Control, 540 size motor front ribbed tires, rear spiked tires, disc-style wheels, polycarbonate body with wing and illustrated instruction manual. REQUIRES: Radio: 2-channel with one standard servo Radio Batteries: 8 AA batteries for transmitter 6-Cell Battery: Stick pack with Tamiya type connector Charger: AC/DC Timed or Peak for 6-cell battery Paint: Spray or brush-on, polycarbonate safe Building and track equipment SPECS: Overall Length: 15.1" (384mm) Overall Width: 9.8" (248mm) Overall Height: 5.5" (140mm) Chassis Weight: 2.3lbs (1041g) Wheelbase: 10.2" (260mm) Gear Ratio: 9.28:1 COMMENTS: For Replacement Ball Bearings use: Qty. Size Location Bearing Set Qty. (14) 5 x 11mm All DTXC1547 (x2) DTXC1549 (x1) jxs 7/18/06 upd NNA 8/12/06 ir/jxs