Electric R/C assembly kit of one of the most representative American pick-up trucks, the Ford F-350. The model features realistic ladder frame, 3-speed transmission and shaft drive 4WD system. Highly detailed injection molded body and large diameter wheels enhance the stylish high-ground-clearance look. Original marking stickers add to the truck's overall realism.
METAL & METAL PLATED PARTS
- An abundance of metal parts such as ladder frame, under guard, front guard, leaf springs and aluminum friction dampers are included.
- Roll bar, road light, front grille, front/rear bumper, side-step, diff guard, wheels and muffler feature metal-plated finish.
ADD LED LIGHTS (SOLD SEPERATELY)
Use Multi-Function Unit to depict working headlights, tail lights and roll bar lights for even more incredible realism.
MULTI FUNCTION UNIT
This Multi Function Unit will bring even more enjoyment to the operation of the R/C Ford F350. Featuring realistic sound effects recorded from actual vehicles, controllable LED lights and other movement effects, this unit will greatly expand the potential of your Ford F350.
Durable and realistic ladder frame consists of steel channel and resin cross member.
F/R propeller shafts feature universal joint to efficiently transmit power even if suspension is moving up and down
QUICK BATTERY HOLDER
- Battery held in low position for excellent weight balance and stability.
- Easy access holder allows running battery to be exchanged without removing body.
4WS STEERING ROD
- 4 wheel steering can be enabled by adding kit supplied rear axle tension rod.
- 4-wheel steering enables even tighter turning radius, perfect when using truck indoors or in confined space.
WHEELS & TIRES
- Newly designed monster truck tires feature lug pattern suited for driving on rough surfaces.
- Apply cement to wheels and tires when running on rough terrain.
Newly designed 3-speed transmission provides smooth low speed running, and allows gear changing while running
Includes slipper clutch as standard part to protect\ gears during tough off-road running.
Durable resin gear case with integrated die-cast differential gear.
- Differential lock, essential for driving on rough roads, may be easily enabled by simply removing F/R diff case covers and removing screw pins.
- By using differential lock, drive power is transmitted even if wheels on one side are not grounded.
LEAF SPRING SUSPENSION
F/R suspension with friction dampers allows tension adjustment by altering number of leaf springs.