1/10 Ford F350 High-Lift
click to enlarge
Electric R/C assembly kit of one of the most representative American pick-up trucks, the Ford F-350. The model features realistic ladder frame, 3-speed transmission and shaft drive 4WD system. Highly detailed injection molded body and large diameter wheels enhance the stylish high-ground-clearance look. Original marking stickers add to the truck's overall realism.
METAL & METAL PLATED PARTS
- An abundance of metal parts such as ladder frame, under guard, front guard, leaf springs and aluminum friction dampers are included.
- Roll bar, road light, front grille, front/rear bumper, side-step, diff guard, wheels and muffler feature metal-plated finish.
ADD LED LIGHTS (SOLD SEPERATELY)
Use Multi-Function Unit to depict working headlights, tail lights and roll bar lights for even more incredible realism.
MULTI FUNCTION UNIT
This Multi Function Unit will bring even more enjoyment to the operation of the R/C Ford F350. Featuring realistic sound effects recorded from actual vehicles, controllable LED lights and other movement effects, this unit will greatly expand the potential of your Ford F350.
Durable and realistic ladder frame consists of steel channel and resin cross member.
F/R propeller shafts feature universal joint to efficiently transmit power even if suspension is moving up and down
QUICK BATTERY HOLDER
- Battery held in low position for excellent weight balance and stability.
- Easy access holder allows running battery to be exchanged without removing body.
4WS STEERING ROD
- 4 wheel steering can be enabled by adding kit supplied rear axle tension rod.
- 4-wheel steering enables even tighter turning radius, perfect when using truck indoors or in confined space.
WHEELS & TIRES
- Newly designed monster truck tires feature lug pattern suited for driving on rough surfaces.
- Apply cement to wheels and tires when running on rough terrain.
Newly designed 3-speed transmission provides smooth low speed running, and allows gear changing while running
Includes slipper clutch as standard part to protect gears during tough off-road running.
Durable resin gear case with integrated die-cast differential gear.
- Differential lock, essential for driving on rough roads, may be easily enabled by simply removing F/R diff case covers and removing screw pins.
- By using differential lock, drive power is transmitted even if wheels on one side are not grounded.
LEAF SPRING SUSPENSION
F/R suspension with friction dampers allows tension adjustment by altering number of leaf springs.
- Items Required to Complete (4)
- Substitutions (5)
- Replacement Parts (17)
- Optional Items (2)
- Upgrade and Hop-up Parts (1)
- Datasheet (PDF, 0.5 M)
- Manual (PDF, 6.2 M)
This is the 1/10 scale electric powered, radio controlled, Tamiya Ford F350 Hi-Lift 4x4 Off-Road Truck Kit. FEATURES: Chassis: Ladder type, steel channel and resin cross members Drive: Four wheel shaft Motor: 540 size Bushings and Ball Bearings Shocks: Four, friction type aluminum bodies Gearboxes: Closed Differentials: Resin case with planetary gear die-cast gears Transmission: 3-speed with slipper clutch with slipper clutch to protect gears during tough off-road running Body: Rigid plastic molded White in color, window set, plated plastic bumpers, roll bar and body trim, plastic light lenses Tires: Lug pattern 3.7" (94mm) diameter, 1.2" (32mm) wide Wheels: 6-spoke brushed chrome 1.9" (48mm) diameter, .90" (23mm) wide Bumper: Front, Brushed Chrome finish Suspension: Rigid leaf type Camber Tie Rods: Non-adjustable Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis Steering: Bell-crank type with servo saver, 4-wheel steering can be added by installing rear axle tension rod INCLUDES: Tamiya Ford F350 Hi-Lift truck with friction shocks, 540 motor, molded White body, window section, body trim, decals, plastic light lenses, tires, wheels, 16 tooth pinion gear, 54 tooth spur gear molded plastic surfboard with different marrking options, instructions _REQUIRES: Radio: 4-Channel with 2 Servos Radio Batteries: (8) AA size Speed Control: Electronic with reverse Battery: 6-cell stick pack with standard Tamiya connector Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery Misc. Items: Building and track equipment SPECS: VEHICLE- Length: 20" (508mm) Width: 8.5" (216mm) Height: 10.6" (270mm) Weight: 6.8 lbs (3.1kg) Gear Ratio: Low Gear 1:64.39, 2nd Gear 1:35.20, Top Gear 1:21.14 Tires: 3.7" (94mm) diameter, 1.2" (32mm) wide BODY- Length: 18.75" (476mm) Width: 7.25" (184mm) Height: 5.1" (130mm) COMMENTS: For Replacement Ball Bearings use: Qty. Size Location Qty. Bearing Set 7 5x11mm Gear Shaft 4 DTXC1547 4 6x12mm Gear Shaft 2 DTXC1569 6 5x11mm Final Gear 3 DTXC1547 2 5x11mm Front Wheels 1 DTXC1547 18 5x11mm Diff Housing, Rear Wheels 6 DTXC1547 2 5x11mm Steering 1 DTXC1547 2 5x8mm Steering 1 DTXC1523 Tamiya replacement Bearing Set also available, TAMC1498. For modelers 10 years of age and older. Body pictured on the box is painted Dark Blue with Silver on the rocker panel area. The following Tamiya colors are suggested; TS29 Semi Gloss Black TAMR5029 TS51 Telefonica Blue TAMR5051 TS75 Champagne TAMR5075 jxs 8/03/06 ir/jxs