1/10 XB Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406 Series U900 RT
click to enlarge
- Polycarbonate Finished body.
- Long-stroke suspension system consists of front double wishbone and rear 4-link rigid setup and is equipped with 4 oil dampers
- Highly reliable and efficient full-time 4WD system features a front-mounted motor, which transmits power to the front wheels via the gearbox and to the rear wheels via the propeller shaft with universal joints.
- Tamiya Finespec FM R/C system pre-installed
- Front and rear 3-bevel differentials enable smooth cornering.
- F/R light cases are equipped with LEDs to depict realistic head (white) and tail (red) lights.
- Side mirrors, front and rear light cases are precisely reproduced in ABS plastic
The multi-purpose Mercedes-Benz Unimog is a truck with unrivalled off-road performance and its name is an acronym which stands for the German description "UNIversal-MOtor-Gerat." The 406 which also has the ability to equip any of approximately 3000 attachments for every imaginable task, available as an Expert Model on the proven CC-01 chassis.
This is the electric powered, radio controlled 1/10 scale, ready to run Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406 Truck from Tamiya. From Tamiya's XB Pro Expert Built Series. FEATURES: Chassis: CC-01 plastic tub construction Drive: Four wheel shaft Gearbox: Front and rear sealed gearboxes Motor: 540 size Electronic Speed Control: TEU-104BK with reverse Lights: Tamiya TLU-01 (TAMC1394) LED light unit with four LED lights, see COMMENTS Tires: Semi-pneumatic all-terrain, rubber construction Wheels: One-piece, black ABS resin wheels Body: Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406 Truck, body color may vary from photo Pinion Gear: 16 tooth metal Differentials: Planetary gear, rear diff can be locked for better performance on rough terrain Radio: Tamiya Finespec FM 2-channel 27MHz pistol grip Shocks: Four plastic body, oil-filled Bumper: Front, plastic construction, black in color Suspension: Front, long stroke double wishbone Rear, four link rigid Camber Tie Rods: Fixed non-adjustable Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis Steering: Bell-crank type with servo saver and adjustable linkage INCLUDES: RTR Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406 with Motor, Radio, ESC, Painted Body Light Kit and Instructions REQUIRES: AA Batteries: Eight for transmitter Battery: 6-cell stick pack w/ standard connector Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery Misc. Items: Building and track equipment SPECS: Vehicle- Length: 16" (407mm) Width: 8.7" (220mm) Height: 9" (229mm) Wheelbase: 9.5" (242mm) Body- Length: 14.4" (365mm) Width: 6.8" (173mm) Height: 5.5" (140mm) COMMENTS: The TLU-02 Light Control Unit (not included) can be installed for more light effects, order TAMC1477. For Replacement or to Upgrade to Ball Bearings use: Qty. Size Location Qty. Bearing Set 3 5x11mm Spur Gear 1 DTXC1547 1 5x8mm Drive Gear 1 DTXC1523 2 5x11mm Fr Diff 1 DTXC1547 2 6x12mm Fr Diff 1 DTXC1569 1 5x11mm Drive Gear 1 DTXC1547 1 5x8mm Drive Gear 1 DTXC1523 4 10x15mm Front Hubs 2 DTXC1595 4 5x11mm Rear Axle Shafts 2 DTXC1547 1 5x11mm Rear Prop Joint 1 DTXC1547 1 5x8mm Rear Prop Joint 1 DTXC1547 jxs 05/26/11 ir/jxs