1/10 XB TT-01E Subaru Impreza
click to enlarge
- This is a 1/10 ready-to-run R/C model of the 2008 WRC Impreza racing car.
- Polycarbonate body captures the aggressive form of the Impreza.
- The improved steering linkage design features TA05 steering posts for sharper steering response.
- Shaft driven 4-wheel drive TT-01 Type E chassis gives this electric R/C car superior control and handling.
- Equipped with LED Light Unit TLU-01. *It is possible to assemble with LED Light Control Unit TLU-02 (sold separately).
- 2 white and 2 red 5mm LED lights (Total 4) are included.
- Both front and rear light cases have two 5mm and four 3mm LED Light installation points.
- Includes ESC (TEU-101BK), Type 540 motor and 2-channel R/C system.
- Length: 434mm, Width: 188mm, Height: 141mm.
- Battery and charger separately required.
- Wide variety of Option Parts are separately available to customize your machine.
At the 7th Round of the 2008 World Rally Championship "the Acropolis Rally of Greece", the world has seen the Subaru WRC team unleash their new exciting 2008 Impreza. With team driver Petter Solberg at the helm, the Impreza went on to win 2nd place on debut. The Impreza has also gone on to win a 3rd place podium finish at the Round 9 "Neste Oil Rally Finland".
This is the 1/10 scale electric powered, radio controlled, ready to run Tamiya Subaru Impreza WRC 2008 On-Road Car. FEATURES: Chassis: TT-01 type E with shock tower now molded separately from the gear case covers and new upper deck with transponder mount new A parts (Uprights) made of polycarbonate plastic material new D parts (upper deck, motor cover and more) made of fiberglass- reinforced nylon material Drive: Four wheel shaft drive Motor: 540 size with pre-attached leads Radio: 2-ch pistol grip Electronic Speed Control: Tamiya TEU-101BK Lights: Tamiya TLU-01 (TAMC1394) LED light unit with four LED lights, see COMMENTS Shocks: Friction, not oil-filled, composite body Gearbox: Sealed front and rear Differentials: Bevel gear Transmission: Single speed Tires: Radial type 1.02" (26mm) wide, 2.48" (63mm) diameter Wheels: Gold colored plastic spoke 1.02" (26mm) wide, 2.04" (52mm) diameter Body: Lightweight polycarbonate, painted blue with all sponsor decals and body trim applied, molded plastic rear wing Bumpers: Foam front bumper Suspension: Four wheel independent double wishbone Camber: Non-adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle Steering Tie Rods: Fixed non-adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis Steering: Bell-crank TA-05 type with servo saver Servo Saver: Included INCLUDES: Tamiya Subaru Impreza WRC 2008, 540 motor, electronic speed control painted body, tires, foam bumper, wheels, 19 tooth pinion gear 61 tooth spur gear, instructions, LED light unit, black rear wing and 2-ch radio REQUIRES: Battery: 6 cell stick pack with standard connector Charger: AC/DC Timed or Peak for 6-cell battery SPECS: VEHICLE- Length: 17.1" (434mm) Width: 7.4" (188mm) Height: 5.5" (141mm) BODY- Length: 17" (434mm) Width: 6.8" (173mm) Height: 4.8" (123mm) COMMENTS: The TLU-02 Light Control Unit (not included) can be installed for more light effects, order TAMC1477. For Replacement Ball Bearings use: Qty. Size Location Qty. Bearing Set 12 5x11mm front & rear diff gears, hubs 6-DTXC1547 4 8X12mm front & rear diff gears 2-DTXC1597 jxs 2/12/09 ir/jxs