XB Lunch Box RTR 1/12 Elec
- 115mm diameter monster tires feature high grip and excellent shock absorption.
- Sealed gearbox protects differential during off-road running.
- Heavy duty coil spring damped front and rear suspension.
- Shock-resistant styrol body mounted on lightweight and durable ABS bathtub frame.
- Fully assembled 1/12 scale monster van, pre-painted with stickers pre-applied.
- Front grille, side guards, F&R bumper and friction dampers made from metal plated parts
- Wheelie bar included for awesome stunts!
- Includes Type 540 motor
- Expec SP R/C unit with TEU-101 electronic speed controller (batteries sold separately).
Another one of Tamiya's classic creations, the R/C Lunch Box (1st released, 1987) was loved for its camp appearance as much as for its R/C performance. The boxy minivan body raised up over monster truck wheels ensure that this R/C van will get attention anywhere you choose to drive it.
This is the 1/12 scale electric powered, radio controlled, Ready To Run Tamiya XB Lunch Box Off Road Van. This vehicle is part of Tamiya's XB (Expert Built) series for beginners and those who just want to race. FEATURES: Chassis: Resin Drive: Two wheel rear drive Motor: 540 motor with pre-attached leads Radio: Tamiya Expec SP AM pistol grip Plastic and metal bushings Shocks: Four friction, plastic body Body: Shock resistant styrol pre-trimmed and painted with pre-applied decals, full size late '70s - early '80s full size van Gearbox: Sealed Differential: Rear Transmission: Single speed Wheels: One-piece plastic, Yellow in color Tires: 4.5" (115mm) diameter treaded monster tires Speed Control: TEU-101BK Electronic Speed Control with reverse Bumpers: Front plastic Suspension: Four wheel independent double wishbone Camber Tie Rods: Adjustable Steering Tie Rods: Adjustable Steering: Bell-crank type Servo Saver: Included INCLUDES: Tamiya LunchBox w/oil type shocks, 540 size motor, Electronic Speed Control, painted body, tires, wheels front bumper, pinion gear, spur gear, and instructions _REQUIRES: Radio Batteries: 8 AA size Battery: 6 flat pack with standard connector Charger: AC/DC Timed or Peak for 6-cell battery Misc. Items: Building and track equipment SPECS: VEHICLE- Length: 14" (356mm) Width: 4.5" (114mm) Height: 9" (229mm) jim 03.02.06 ir/jxs