1/10 TRF201XM Chassis Kit
click to enlarge
- The aluminum chassis deck features new dimensions to seize the potential of the new gear case.
- The gear case allows for a new drive shaft attachment angle. The aluminum motor plate and suspension mount, plus the center post, have been redesigned to work optimally in the new setup.
- A new carbon rear damper stay facilitates more efficient upper arm attachment positions.
- The TRF201 chassis features 4-wheel double wishbone suspension and aeration oil dampers for smooth and effective damping.
- The kit is compatible with the included ball differential, and also gear differentials.
- Includes a Pro-Line Phantom body.
The TRF201XM chassis used by Tamiya Racing Factory pilot Lee Martin at the 2013 IFMAR 2WD Off-road World Championships is available for racing enthusiasts across the world to drive! The kit features theTRF201 converted into a mid-motor chassis, including modifications beyond those offered by the conversion kit seen in Item 42257 TRF201 XM Conversion Set.
This is the 1/10 scale electric powered, radio controlled, TRF201XM Off-Road Chassis Kit from Tamiya. FEATURES: Chassis: 0.12" (3mm) thick aluminum Drive: Rear wheel Differential: All components included to build a ball or gear type diff Shocks: Aluminum body, oil filled, adjustable shock angle Shock Towers: Front, composite plastic, Rear 0.16" (4mm) carbon fiber Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone Ball Bearings: Full set shielded Caster: Adjustable front and rear, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle Steering: Bell-crank with servo saver Body: Molded from clear polycarbonate plastic Motor Mount: Aluminum Spur Gear: Nylon construction 48P 79T Pinion Gear: 23T INCLUDES: TRF201XM Off-Road Chassis Kit with Shocks, Decal Sheet, Body, Wing, Silicone Diff Fluid, Shock Oil and Instruction Manual REQUIRES: Radio: 2-channel with high torque steering servo Motor: Brushless recommended ESC: Compatible with selected motor Tires: Wheels: Building and track equipment SPECS: Chassis specs such finished size not provided by manufacturer Body; Length: 10.6" (270mm) Width: 4.5" (115mm) Height: 2.2" (55mm) COMMENTS: For Replacement Ball Bearings use: Qty. Size Location Qty. Bearing Set 2 5x8mm Ball Diff 1 DTXC1523 2 10x15mm Ball Diff 1 DTXC1595 1 4x8mm Counter Gear 1 DTXC1511 1 5x10mm Counter Gear 1 DTXC1535 4 5x10mm Gearbox 2 DTXC1535 4 5x10mm Rear Uprights 2 DTXC1535 4 5x10mm Front Uprights 2 DTXC1535 2 3x7mm Steering 1 DTXC1506 jxs 06/16/14 ir/jxs