1/10 TRF503 Chassis Kit
click to enlarge
This is the all new TRF503 4WD racing buggy. The 503 has been developed thanks to the Tamiya Racing Factory team once again putting its extensive race and testing experience to use for Tamiya’s racing enthusiast customers. The TRF503 off-road chassis is an updated and modified version of the TRF511 that promises to have more traction and improved cornering ability.
- Features a long-wheelbase lower deck. It is 7.5mm greater in length compared to the 511 for improved handling on uneven surfaces.
- The motor position has been shifted 10.5mm toward the front of the chassis to improve controllability, while the motor mount is 5mm closer to the centerline, which helps to reduce chassis roll.
- The ability to handle higher-power motors stems from the NEW single-piece aluminum center pulley.
- A weight reduction of up to 20% is achieved by using lightweight aluminum upper and lower bulkheads.
- The aluminum suspension plate is angled at 14 degrees, which is nearly double that of the TRF511. Damper attachment positions have been raised 2mm on the front stay, for optimized front damper rebound.
- Universal shafts are secured with ring connectors.
- Includes 39T oil-filled gear differentials, big bore aeration dampers and a clear polycarbonate body.
This is the Electric Powered, Radio Controlled, 1/10 scale, TRF503 Off Road Racer Chassis Kit from Tamiya. FEATURES: Chassis: Aluminum 0.079" (2mm) thick, long wheelbase lower deck, 7.5mm longer than the TRF511 for improved handling Drive: Four wheel belt, universal shafts connected with ring connectors Differentials: Sealed, oil filled, 39T Suspension: Full independent double wishbone, aluminum suspension plate angled 14°-nearly double that of the TRF511 Shocks: Aluminum body, oil-filled, aeration type, shock attachment positions raised 2mm on front stay for optimized shock rebound Motor Mount: Slide type, mount is 5mm closer to centerline for lower chassis roll, motor position shifted 10.5mm toward front of chassis for better control Center Pulley: Single piece aluminum Caster: Adjustable front and rear, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle Spur Gear: Plastic 91 tooth, 48 pitch INCLUDES: TRF503 Off Road Racer Kit, Spur Gear, Shocks, Shock Oil and Instruction Manual REQUIRES: Radio: 2-channel with high-torque steering servo Motor: Brushless Electronic Speed Control: To match brushless motor Wheels: 1/10 scale buggy Tires: 1/10 scale buggy Body: TRF 511 Pinion Gear: 48 pitch Building and track equipment SPECS: Dimensions such as length, width and height not provided by manufacturer COMMENTS: For Replacement Ball Bearings use: Qty. Size Location Qty. Bearing Set 2 5x9mm Ctr. Bulkhead 1 DTXC1531 2 4x8mm Spur Gear Assembly 1 DTXC1511 2 10x15mm Gear Diff 1 DTXC1595 4 5x8mm Steering Linkage 1 DTXC1547 2 5x10mm Rear Hubs 1 DTXC1535 2 5x9mm Front Hubs 1 DTXC1531 jxs 07/02/14 ir/jxs