1/35 Marder III M Normandy
click to enlarge
- This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- Length: 149.5mm, width: 61mm.
- The distinctive, compact form of the AFV is captured with aplomb.
- Detailed interior really catches the eye.
- Assembly type tracks feature single piece straight sections.
- 12 depictions of shells are included, and can be stowed in the rack.
- Features a photo-etched part to capture the muffler cover.
- Includes four full body figures and one torso, plus two marking options.
Called to Normandy
The Marder III M was the last of three German tank destroyer variants based upon the captured Czechoslovak 38(t) tank, and sported a powerful 7.5cm gun in an open-top fighting compartment. As the Allies pushed on from their Normandy landings in June 1944, Marder III Ms were on the scene in a largely defensive struggle against enemy armor.