1/12 Ajinomoto Honda NSR250 '90
- Beautiful Cartograf decals, including special markings for the perforated side cowlings, depict bike ridden by Masahiro Shimizu to 2nd place at the 1990 British GP.
- Solid synthetic rubber tires provide an authentic racing flavor.
- Rear suspension features metal coil spring for enhanced realism.
- Small precision-made screws are used to attach/detach the cowlings, engine, and wheels.
- Cowlings are made from clear plastic material, so modelers can choose to leave them unpainted to enable viewing of interior details.
From 1988, Masahiro Shimizu was competing in the MotoGP 250cc class, and was considered by many as a rider with a rare talent. He first gained worldwide attention by taking pole position at Suzuka in 1987, and after winning the All-Japan Championship that year went on to the bigger MotoGP stage under the sponsorship of Ajinomoto. At the highest level, he earned Top-10 overall ranking finishes in 3 consecutive years before retiring in 1992.