1/12 Caterham Super Seven BDR 2017
click to enlarge
- Highly detailed plastic model kit
- Realistic one-piece molded space frame
- Aluminum body panels and bonnet
- Accurately scaled BDR engine
- Functional front and rear suspension
- Die-cast metal suspension parts
- Operable rack & pinion steering
- Authentic drivers cockpit
- Includes display base, name plate & diorama sheet
Enjoy the ultimate in modeling technology in the Master's Coachwork Series. These models are designed and engineered to render the utmost fidelity in 1/12 scale. Experience the thrill of creating a miniature replica using authentic materials to the same exacting degree as a professional coach builder.
In Seventh Heaven
A lightweight, road-hugging sports car, the Lotus Seven was an instant hit and enthralled amateur racers and sports car enthusiasts alike from its debut in 1957. When Lotus ended its production in 1973, Caterham was on hand to step in and take over. Without straying from the classic visual themes of the original, their Super Seven had revamped suspension and a revised, toughened chassis that combined a steel tubing space frame with riveted aluminum panels; this winning formula has constantly evolved down the years. Available as a kit car, owners can choose from a range of specifications and even powerplants, ranging from a more basic OHV engine to a high-performance DOHC unit. Already a beloved household name, the Caterham Super Seven shows every sign of continuing to capture drivers' hearts across the world for many a year to come.