TTX610 6-Ch SLT 2.4GHz Tx/Rx No Servos
click to enlarge
Four cell AA Battery Holder for Receiver
Moving up to a 6-channel opens up the chance to add retracts, flaps or other functions to your aircraft. The TTX610 gives you the control you need at a price you can easily afford.
Changing dual rates on ailerons, elevator and rudder requires flipping a single switch. A two-position and a three-position switch make activating auxiliary functions just as easy.
Like all Tactic 2.4GHz systems, the TTX610 offers the interference-free dependability of the exclusive SLT protocol, which makes it ideal for use with all SLT receivers — including the ones included with all Tx-R (Transmitter-Ready) aircraft. Pressing a button on the included TR625 receiver reinforces TTX610 dependability by creating an unbreakable and exclusive link between your transmitter and receiver.
Dependability, affordability and features make the TTX610 is a standout system that offers the features you want and room to grow!
- Switched 5th and 6th channels for landing gear, flaps and other functions
- Dual rate switch (aileron, elevator & rudder)
- Wireless trainer system, plus wired system with a 3.5mm round jack
- Digital trims with memory, fast/slow step adjustment & sound cues (Ch1-4)
- Servo reversing (all channels)
- V-tail and elevon mixing
- Quad-bearing gimbals
- Adjustable stick length
- Low-voltage & and no trainer signal alarms
- Charge jack for optional rechargeable batteries
- Internal antenna
- On/off switch
- Factory-set fail-safes (aileron, elevator & rudder)
- User-settable throttle fail-safe
- Compact, lightweight TR625 twin antenna receiver with push-button linking
- 4-cell “AA” battery holder, adjustable neck strap & on/off switch harness with charge lead
- Twin coaxial antennas ensure strong, interference-free reception regardless of aircraft altitude, attitude or orientation.
- A 5th channel with two-position switch provides control of landing gear, while the 6th channel offers easy, user-friendly control of flaps or other switched functions.
- Dual rates add value and versatility. Select high rates for takeoffs and landings. Choose low rates for smooth aerobatics and slow, scale-like flights.
- With the TTX610, teaching or instructing is easy, no matter what brand of transmitter your instructor favors. There's wireless trainer system for Tactic systems, as well as a wired trainer jack for use with other transmitter brands or flight simulators.
This is the Tactic TTX610 2.4GHz 6-Channel Radio System on Mode 2 with the TR625 6-Channel Twin Antenna Receiver. Transmitter and Receiver only, servos not included. FEATURES: FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) eliminates frequency pins and signal interference-pushbutton transmitter/receiver linking with no binding plugs Digital trims with memory, fast/slow step adjustment and sound cues for all channels V-tail and elevon mixing Dual rate switch for aileron, elevator & rudder Digital trims with memory, fast/slow step adjustment & sound cues (channels 1-4) Switched 5th and 6th channels for landing gear, flaps and other functions Red LED power on indicator, flashes at low voltage Low voltage and trainer signal alarms 3.5mm round jack for use with RealFlight Wireless trainer system. Factory-set fail-safes for aileron, elevator & rudder User-settable throttle fail-safe Charge jack for optional rechargeable batteries All channel servo reversing Ball bearing supported gimbals Internal antenna Adjustable stick length One year limited warranty through manufacturer beginning at date of purchase INCLUDES: Tactic TTX610 2.4GHz 6-Channel Transmitter TR625 6-Channel Receiver, TACL0625 On/off Switch Harness with Built-in Charge Lead Four cell AA Battery Holder for Receiver Tactic Neck Strap Instruction Manual REQUIRES: AA Batteries: Eight, 4 for transmitter and 4 for receiver Servos of modeler's choice SPECS: Transmitter- Channels: 6 Frequencies: 2.403 - 2.480GHz Modulation: FHSS spread spectrum Input Power: Four "AA" alkaline, NiCD or NiMH cells, not included Output Power: <0.1W Power Indicators: LED, with low voltage alarm Reversing Switches: DIP switches, all channels Trims: Digital for each channel Antenna: Built-in, non-removable Charge Jack: Futaba compatible, for use with optional NiCd or NiMH cells Trainer Function: Wired and wireless (compatible with Tactic brand transmitters only) Trainer Jack: 3.5mm mono headphone socket Optional Mixes: Elevon, V-tail Receiver- Channels: 6 Frequencies: 2.403 - 2.480GHz Modulation: SLT 2.4GHz FHSS spread spectrum Input Power: Four "AA" alkaline, NiCd or NiMH cells (4.0 - 6.0V, not included) Failsafe: Programmable; reduces throttle to a user-selected setting Dimensions: 1.80 x 1.00 x 0.50" (45 x 26 x 13mm) Weight: 0.34 oz (9.5g) COMMENTS: 2.4GHz FHSS is not compatible with FASST systems. jxs 11/11/14