TTX610 6-Ch SLT 2.4GHz Tx/Rx No Servos
click to enlarge
But only from... TACTIC
All items from... TACTIC
Four cell AA Battery Holder for Receiver
Moving up to a 6-channel opens up the chance to add retracts, flaps or other functions to your aircraft. The TTX610 gives you the control you need at a price you can easily afford.
Changing dual rates on ailerons, elevator and rudder requires flipping a single switch. A two-position and a three-position switch make activating auxiliary functions just as easy.
Like all Tactic 2.4GHz systems, the TTX610 offers the interference-free dependability of the exclusive SLT protocol, which makes it ideal for use with all SLT receivers — including the ones included with all Tx-R (Transmitter-Ready) aircraft. Pressing a button on the included TR625 receiver reinforces TTX610 dependability by creating an unbreakable and exclusive link between your transmitter and receiver.
Dependability, affordability and features make the TTX610 is a standout system that offers the features you want and room to grow!
- Switched 5th and 6th channels for landing gear, flaps and other functions
- Dual rate switch (aileron, elevator & rudder)
- Wireless trainer system, plus wired system with a 3.5mm round jack
- Digital trims with memory, fast/slow step adjustment & sound cues (Ch1-4)
- Servo reversing (all channels)
- V-tail and elevon mixing
- Quad-bearing gimbals
- Adjustable stick length
- Low-voltage & and no trainer signal alarms
- Charge jack for optional rechargeable batteries
- Internal antenna
- On/off switch
- Factory-set fail-safes (aileron, elevator & rudder)
- User-settable throttle fail-safe
- Compact, lightweight TR625 twin antenna receiver with push-button linking
- 4-cell “AA” battery holder, adjustable neck strap & on/off switch harness with charge lead
- Twin coaxial antennas ensure strong, interference-free reception regardless of aircraft altitude, attitude or orientation.
- A 5th channel with two-position switch provides control of landing gear, while the 6th channel offers easy, user-friendly control of flaps or other switched functions.
- Dual rates add value and versatility. Select high rates for takeoffs and landings. Choose low rates for smooth aerobatics and slow, scale-like flights.
- With the TTX610, teaching or instructing is easy, no matter what brand of transmitter your instructor favors. There's wireless trainer system for Tactic systems, as well as a wired trainer jack for use with other transmitter brands or flight simulators.