XS-480 AXIS High Performance Sport Aerobat 47"
click to enlarge
The XS480 (AXIS)™ builds on the excitement and aerobatic prowess of the original SHAFT 480™ it replaces. Sporting our unique D-Truss™ wing construction the AXIS features a thick symmetric airfoil, low wing loading, and generous moments to dish out smooth and precise handling regardless of the airspeed, alpha, or aerobatic maneuver thrown at it. Updated aggressive styling, hard points for the addition of optional floats, and strategic reinforced of the wing and tail groups with carbon composite materials position the AXIS to become your next timeless classic.
* 25% increase in size over competing ARF without an increase in weight!
* Removable wing, tailgroup, and landing gear affords easy transport.
* Simple two evening frame up thanks to revolutionary precision Laser Engineered™ components.
* D-Truss™wing construction reduces warping and reliance on covering for wing's torsional rigidity.
* Spar and tail group are strategically reinforced with carbon composite materials.
* 480 class airframe is ideal size and weight for park-flying and small field flying even on windy days!
* Produced from the finest hand selected and sorted balsa and hardwood components.
* Innovative shock absorbing lading gear stays with the airframe on arrival. No more running out onto the runway to retrieve your undercarriage due to a less than perfect arrival!
* Comprehensive DuBro hardware package featuring wheels, landing gear, push-rods, ez-connectors, ez-links, and control horns.
* Illustrated instruction manual and clear computer drawn plan set leaves nothing to the imagination.
* Made in Colorado
See SPECIFICATIONS tab below for more details
4 - Micro Servos (Hitec HS-65HB)
2 - 9 in. Servo Extensions
1 - Micro 4-6 Ch receiver (Spektrum AR500)
1 - 250W brushless motor (Hacker A30-28S)
1 - 25A brushless ESC (Castle Creations Phoenix 25)
1 - Package 3.5mm gold bullet connectors (EFLA241)
1 - 1600-2100mAh LiPo capable of 25A continuous