WaterBoard Mini 14" Electric RC Airboat Kit
click to enlarge
But only from... STEVENS AEROMODEL
All items from... STEVENS AEROMODEL
The WaterBoard Mini, Pond Flyer™ RC Airboat. There's a great deal of fun and value wrapped up in this mini radio control airboat. Derived from our highly successful WaterBoard and redesigned at a reduced size for smaller ponds, puddles, pools, and indoor venues. Ideally suited for model airplane and boat enthusiasts alike!
Simply put you will not find a more entertaining, easy building, and thoughtfully designed power boat on the market. Quick building, durable balsa and plywood construction, matched to a solid power system equals lasting thrills at the local watering hole. Round up your posse and go Waterboarding today!
R1.16 update (released 11.06.2014) now features our Nylon hatch Lock and Water Rudder upgrades as standard. A 17.00 value!
Bonus upgrade! Kit now includes free upgrade to our easy twist-release battery hatch with nylon latch assembly!
Chamfered hull allowing this mini-sized boat to tackle larger chop, snow, and grass.
Bonus upgrade! Kit now includes our flip-up water rudder to enhance control for the youngsters while still allowing excellent drift through corners.
- 9 sheets of Laser Engineered Precision Cut Balsa and Hardwood components.
- Twist-release battery hatch
- Control Horns
- Control Linkage
- Neoprene Gaskets
- Photo-illustrated assembly manual
- Radio with at least 2 Channel Control (We suggest an aircraft stick style radio)
- Micro Receiver
- 1 HS-35 or HS-55 Servo
- SA Sport BL 250 2200KV (1510-15) Brushless Outrunner
- 10A Brushless ESC
- GWS 4.5 x 3 Propeller
- 7.4V 500mAh LiPo
Suggested Building Supplies:
- Hobby Knife with #11 Blades
- Sanding Block Sanding Bar
- 220, 400, and 800 Grit Sand Paper
- Balsa Filler
- 5 and 30 Min. Epoxy
- Medium and Thick CA glue
- For a quick, easy, and lasting finish*: Deft Brand - Clear Wood Finish Lacquer Spray Paint - (Design Master Color Tool sprays)
*Alternatively, you may seal the model with nitrate dope, lacquer, or epoxy.