This live feed information is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. There is no guarantee of availablility.
100 sq in
Park 300 or SA Sport 300 (2204-19) Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electric Motor Requirements:
10A Brushless ESC
240-350mAh 7.4V-11.1V LiPo Battery (20C)
Nostalgic good looks, meets light-weight rugged construction, and electric power system (with ground-adjustable throttle); setting the RingRat 100 apart from the competition. Docile enough for use as a control line trainer yet sporty enough for entry into stunting. Simple, quick building, all wood construction, complemented by clear photo illustrated instructions.
* Ideal entry into Control Line flying.
* Quiet clean electric motor fly in neighborhood parks, large backyards, and even indoors!
* Laser Engineered precision laser cut components for true interlocking construction. Light yet rugged airframe survives the rigors of training.
* Spring loaded landing gear smooths out the bumps and absorbs those less than perfect landings without damaging the airframe it's attached to.
* Ground adjustable throttle combined with electric power system (see "You'll Need" tab below) allows you to dial in a flying speed from mild to wild and flight duration from one to several minutes.
* Precision laser cut balsa and hardwood components.
* Pre-Bent shock absorbing landing gear, control horn, linkage, and bellcrank.
* Motor mount.
* Photo-illustrated assembly manual.
Required To Complete:
* Park 300 or SA Sport 300 (2204-19) Brushless Outrunner Motor
* 10A Brushless ESC
* Control Line Timer
* 240-350mAh 7.4V-11.1V LiPo Battery (20C)
* 1/2A control line handle and lines
* 1-2 rolls AeroFILM or AeroLITE covering
* Thin, Medium, and Thick CA glue
* Basic modeling tools