1/72 SR-71A Blackbird
click to enlarge
But only from... REVELL/MONOGRAM
All items from... REVELL/MONOGRAM
- Markings included for one USAF aircraft
- 66 parts in black and clear plastic with raised panel lines
- One piece cockpit tub with separate instrument panels, seats, and seated pilot and observer figures. Optional position canopies.
- Detailed landing gear and wheel wells, exhaust nozzles and intake cones
- Includes D-21 reconnaisance drone with ground trolley
- Single sheet of decals which contains national insignia, stencils and ID codes for 2 aircraft.
- 1: Lockheed SR-71A, S/N 17978 w/ Playboy Bunny logo on vertical fins
- 2: Lockheed SR-71A, S/N 17955 CIA machine w/ Skunkworks logo on fins Both aircraft are painted overall flat black
Manufacturer: Lockheed, USA
Name: SR-71A Blackbird
Description: The SR-71 was developed by Lockheed's "Skunk Works" to replace
the U-2 high altitude spyplane which had become vulnerable to interception
by surface-to-air missiles. The SR-71 is very fast and with a top speed in
excess of 2100mph it still holds many world speed records. In the early '90s
the SR-71 fleet was mothballed but several aircraft have been reactivated by
the continuing need for a manned reconnaissance capability.
This is a 1/72 Scale SR-71A Blackbird Plastic Model Kit by Revell. Suitable for Ages 12 & Older. FEATURES: Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in black Accurate surface details GTD-21 surveillance drone with cart Decals with authentic US Air Force markings Waterslide decals Illustrated instructions MARKING OPTIONS: One decal sheet with markings for 4 versions: 1) Lockheed SR-71A, S/N 17978 with Playboy Bunny logo on vertical fins 2) Lockheed SR-71A, S/N 17955 CIA machine with Skunkworks logo on fins INCLUDES: One plastic model REQUIRES: Assembly Hobby knife (RMXR6909) Cement for plastics (TESR3512) Sprue cutters (HCAR0630) Paint (Aluminum, Flat Black, Gray, Gunmetal, Olive Drab, Orange, Red, White, Yellow) SPECS: Scale: 1/72 Length: 18.5" Wingspan: 9.25" Skill level: 4 Parts: 66 COMMENTS: Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please keep away from children 3 years of age and younger 4/8/98 RDT ir/jl updated tlc 2/14/13 updated tlc 12/28/16