Indorfin 130 Brushless FPV Race Drone FPV-R
click to enlarge
But only from... RISE DRONES BY HOBBICO
All items from... RISE DRONES BY HOBBICO
Please note: This item is currently in our Blue Dot Clearance Sale and the special price shown is only valid for the quantity available in any given location, on a first come first serve basis. Returns are not accepted. Back orders will not be accepted at clearance pricing. The quantity shown is approximate only as it does not reflect any quantities that may be in process with other customer orders. We apologize to those customers who may miss out and thank you for your understanding.
- F3 Flight Controller comes loaded with Betaflight
- Quad 4100KV motors for maximum speeds in freestyle flying
- Built on a light but rugged carbon fiber frame for ultimate speed and strength
- Can use Spektrum Satellite Receivers.
Supremely Fast FPV
If high speed RC flights in an exceptional, small FPV race drone are your thing, you'll want to check out the cutting edge INDORFIN. It's available in both FPV-R and fully loaded Race Pack versions for pro and beginner pilots. Either way, you get the power of 3S LiPo batteries for blistering speed and a carbon fiber frame for exceptional durability.
Open source Betaflight software makes it exceptionally easy to fine tune, program, and fly. Plus, at just 130mm on the diagonal, it's compact enough to do sick FPV stunts in and through tight spaces. If fast, freestyle FPV is your thing, you need the INDORFIN!
- Carbon fiber frame for exceptional durability
- Installed 5.8GHz FPV transmitter
- F3 flight controller with Betaflight
- 3S, 11.1V 740mAh 20C Onyx LiPo battery and charger
- Extra props
- Full instructions
FPV Camera Specifications:
- Resolution: 600TVL
- Input Voltage: 3.6-5.5V
- Working Current: 550mA (5V) max.
- Micro Memory Card Port: compatible with cards up to 32GB
- External Video Quality: 640x480p VGA
- Internal Video Quality: 1280x720p
- 30 fps (when recorded from micro memory card)
- Video Format: AVI
- Photo Resolution: 2 MP