Impulse 31 Deep-V BL RTR 2.4GHz
click to enlarge
- Race-designed fiberglass composite hull
- Pro Boat® 2.4GHz with Spektrum Marine Radio System
- 1800Kv water-cooled brushless motor
- Waterproof 60-amp programmable speed control
- Race style running gear
- Adjustable Trim tabs and turn fins
- Sealed inner liner for a water-resistant electronics compartment
- Designed by Pro Boat team driver and champion racer Darin Jordan
- 4S Li-Po compatibility
- Anodized and offset race hardware
Race-ready out of the box, the Impulse™ 31 Deep-V BL RTR represents the ultimate in performance and quality. It combines a competition-ready fiberglass hull with performance features generally found in higher priced models. You won’t be able to get enough of the extreme speeds. Thanks to the 1800Kv brushless powerplant, the Impulse tears across the water at speeds that won’t disappoint. This Deep-V isn’t afraid of corners either—the race-designed fiberglass hull keeps the Impulse glued to the water. At the same time, the offset rudder and race-style running gear help it plow through turns at incredibly fast speeds. And it does all this while maintaining precise control even in the roughest of water conditions.
Able to accept up to two 2S Li-Po packs, the Impulse 31 comes with a 60-amp ESC that lets you use higher-pitched racing propellers. It also has a Pro Boat® 2.4GHz- DSM-powered transmitter and the popular MR200 Spektrum™ receiver—both of which provide you with an exceptional range and interference-free operation.