Ultra-Micro P-40 Warhawk BNF w/AS3X
click to enlarge
- ParkZone® DSM2®/DSMX® receiver/ESC/AS3X unit, installed
- 8.5mm brushed motor
- Molded panel lines
- 3-bladed prop
- Gun, exhaust and instrument panel details
- Realistic Flying Tigers trim scheme
- Removable landing gear with steerable tail wheel
- Includes 1S 150mAh 25C Li-Po battery
- Includes 1-cell DC charger
- Requires 4+ channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter (sold separately)
From 1941–1944, the P-40 Warhawk took the fight to the Axis on multiple fronts in a variety of roles. But no role is more famous than the one it played with the Flying Tigers in China. Officially dubbed the American Volunteer Group, the Flying Tigers earned their legendary nickname by using the P-40 with devastating effect against superior numbers of enemy aircraft. Their exploits, along with the menacing, shark-toothed grin they painted on their planes, made the P-40 an air combat icon.
This Ultra Micro Series model is a thrilling recreation of the P-40 that you can fly almost any place. It comes equipped with the advanced AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) System that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of turbulence and torque. You’ll feel like you’re flying an expertly-tuned, Giant-Scale model that does exactly what you want.
You can have this Bind-N-Fly® version flying in the time it takes to charge the battery and bind its receiver to a 4-channel DSM2®/DSMX® aircraft transmitter.