Ultra Micro Mosquito Mk VI BNF Twin
click to enlarge
- Spektrum AR6400T 6-Channel DSM2 Receiver/Dual ESC/Servos Unit installed
- Twin engine Mk VI with counter-rotating 3-blade propellers
- Independent Spektrum AS2000L ultra micro aileron servos
- Clear canopy and authentic mossy camouflage scheme
- Full 4-channel control
- Steerable tail wheel and removable landing gear
- Capable of aerobatics like rolls, loops, and more
Constructed almost entirely of plywood and powered by twin Merlin V12s, the DeHavilland Mosquito Mk VI was incredibly fast and maneuverable for a plane of its size. This speed and maneuverability combined with its relatively long range earned it a variety of combat roles during World War II that included everything from low-level reconnaissance to anti-shipping and night fighter missions.
The first-ever 4-channel twin-engine ultra micro, the ParkZone Ultra Micro Series Mosquito MK VI brings this famous British WWII fighter to life in your own backyard. Scale details include the twin motors, authentic mossy camouflage paint scheme, molded clear plastic canopy, landing gear with steerable tail wheel, and even dummy cannons. The 4-channel control with elevator, throttle, rudder, and aileron provide full control for precise flying and maneuverability. This Bind-N-Fly comes out of the box pre-assembled and ready to take flight in the time it takes to charge your 250mAh battery and bind it to your favorite DSM2 transmitter.