Habu 2 BNF Basic EDF Jet
click to enlarge
- Spektrum™ AR600 6-channel DSM2®/DSMX® receiver, installed
- 4-channel control: aileron, elevator, throttle and rudder
- Option to add flaps and E-flite® electric retracts
- E-flite 15 BL DF 3200Kv six-pole brushless motor, installed
- E-flite Delta-V® 15 69mm fan unit, installed
- E-flite 60A Pro Switch-Mode BEC ESC, installed
- Digital servos, installed
- Dual aileron servos for precise control
- Durable Z-Foam™ construction
- This model is one of the many available for the Phoenix RC Flight Simulator
The ParkZone® Habu 2 EDF Jet is a full-throttle thriller that's a blast to fly at any speed. At the heart of its exhilarating performance is the phenomenal power of an E-flite® BL 15 DF 3200Kv brushless motor mated to an E-flite Delta-V® 15 ducted fan. When it comes time to throttle back and enter the pattern, the wide flight envelope and forgiving slow speed handling of the Habu 2 jet will reward anyone used to flying faster sport planes with picture perfect landings.
For the ultimate sport jet experience, add the optional flaps and E-flite electric retracts (EFLG110 - sold separately). The Habu 2 jet has been designed to make installing these options quick and easy, and its Spektrum™ AR600 receiver has all the channels you'll need.
You will need...
- 4+ channel DSM2®- or DSMX®-compatible programmable transmitter (6+ channel with flaps and retracts)
- 14.8V 4S 3000-3500mAh 30C Li-Po battery
- Li-Po compatible charger
For flaps setup:
- (2) PKZ1081 SV80 Long Lead Servos
- EFLG110 10-15 Size Tricycle Electric Retracts