F4F Wildcat 1.0m PNP
click to enlarge
- Ready to fly in minutes with full 4-channel control – throttle, aileron, elevator and rudder
- Requires a 4-channel full range or park flyer transmitter, receiver, battery and charger (sold separately)
- Powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless outrunner motor installed
- Dual aileron servos for precise control
- Durable and lightweight Z-Foam™ construction
- Two-piece plug-in wing
- Scale details include realistic paint scheme, molded panel lines, simulated retractable landing gear and hand-painted pilot figure
- Battery compartment accommodates most 1800mAh to 2100mAh Li-Po packs (sold separately)
From Pearl Harbor through 1942 the F4F Wildcat was the only U.S. fighter in the Pacific theater capable of thwarting the advances of Japan’s naval air forces. And though it was slower and less maneuverable than the vaunted Zero, its heavier armor, self-sealing fuel tanks and rugged airframe could often help a skilled pilot overcome this performance gap and live to fight another day.
ParkZone brings the legendary Wildcat to life with this great flying Plug-N-Play park flyer modeled after a plane flown by Lieutenant Commander Edward “Butch” O’Hare – the U.S. Navy’s first flying ace. Scale touches include a realistic paint scheme, simulated engine cylinders and cowl flaps, molded wheels tucked into the fuselage and more. Its flight performance is equally impressive thanks to the full 4-channel control and ample power provided by its 480 brushless motor.
Best of all, you can have this Plug-N-Play® version ready to fly in minutes. All you need is a 4-channel full range or park flyer transmitter and receiver, a 3S 11.1V 1300mAh to 2200mAh Li-Po battery, and a 3S Li-Po charger.