1/72 F-117 Stealth
But only from... ITALERI
All items from... ITALERI
- 41 parts in black and clear with raised panel lines.
- Interior detail: Single piece cockpit tub, separate instrument panel, 3 piece ACES II seat, control stick, and optional position canopy.
- Detailed landing gear, wheel wells, and "platypus" exhaust outlet.
- Single decal sheet with markings for 2 aircraft:
- 1: Lockheed F-117A, A/C #790, 37 TFW, 416 TFS, "Ghost Riders."
- 2: Lockheed F-117A, A/C #796, 37 TFW, 415th TFS.
Developed under incredible secrecy by Lockheed's "Skunk Works", which also
developed the U-2 and SR-71 Spyplanes, the F-117A was the first airplane
designed to be invisible to enemy radar. Its unusual shape is a consequence of
this requirement. F-117A's flew many of the most dangerous missions of the
Gulf War and none were lost to enemy fire thanks to its amazing and unique