1/72 F-16C Night Falcon
- 83 parts in lt grey and clear with recessed panel lines.
- Cockpit detail: instrument panel with decal for instruments, 1 part ejection seats, sidestick control, optional parts for two seater cockpit.
- Detailed wheel wells and landing gear.
- Ordnance includes 4 bombs, 2 Sidewinder missiles and 2 drop tanks.
- Optional wide-open and fully closed afterburner nozzles included.
- Single decal sheet with markings for 4 aircraft:
- 1: F-16D, s/n AF85572, Code "SP", US Air Force.
- 2: F-16C, s/n AF84315, 50th TFW, 496th TFS, Hahn AFB, 1988.
- 3: F-16D, s/n J-208, 315th Sqdn, Royal Netherlands AF.
- 4: F-16C, s/n FA-96, 2nd Wing, 1st Sqdn, Flemish (Belgium) AF.
The F-16C is the newest version of this outstanding single-seater fighter/
attack aircraft - the F-16D is the equivalent two-seater. The F-16's first
flight took place in 1974 and won the U.S. Air Force Lightweight Fighter
contest against the YF-17 as a low cost alternative to the F-15 Eagle. The
versions with upgraded performance and abilities are currently in service. The
F-16 has a single jet engine and comes in both single seat and tandem seat
versions. It was also among the first aircraft to feature full fly-by-wire