1/72 C-47 Dakota
- 84 parts in olive green and clear with recessed panel lines.
- Detailed engines, cowlings, landing gear and wheel wells.
- Interior detail: cockpit with seats, instrument panel and controls, plus full cargo bay floor and bulkheads.
- Detailed landing gear.
- 3 optional types of carburetor air intakes on top of engine cowling.
- Single decal sheet with markings for 2 aircraft:
- 1: C-47A, S/N 315159, "Z", 94th Sqdn, 439th TCG, USAAF, June 1944.
- 2: Dakota MkIII, S/N KG374, No 271 Sqdn, RAF, Normandy, 1944.