Vortex 230 Mojo ARF Racing Quad
click to enlarge
- Twin ‘F3’ Processors (Flight Control, and OSD)
- 4th Gen 32bit 30A EzESCs, With DSHOT support
- Chamfered Carbon Fibre, and a new blend of molded, tough plastic
- Lightweight Titanium Torx hardware
- Direct connection to PPM, Spektrum, S-Bus, XBus receivers
- All electronics conformally coated for protection
- 4s 1300mAh >45C battery recommended
From the same team that brought you the successful ARF/RTF Vortex quads comes something with a little more spunk.
The Vortex 230 Mojo is a crossover race/freestyle quad, excellent on the track, and a heaps of fun for freestyling.
Un-box, install your receiver, mount the props and plug in your battery and be ripping around your local bando in 5 minutes flat.
The Vortex 230 Mojo has a center of gravity at the propeller level and a low moment of inertia thanks to the centralized mass. This gives a maximum authority to the flight controller thus giving crispy sharp stops or buttery smooth rolls. Featuring pro-tunes fine-tuned by none other than Chad Nowak/FinalGlideAus and Travis Samson/GAPiT you can fly like they do right out of the box (pilot skills not included, prior training required!).
The huge performance boost over the Vortex 250 Pro is thanks to modern BortherHobby Returner R3 2206 motors that are over 50% more powerful and the weight savings of close to 100 grams. The Vortex 230 Mojo will rival any modern day top mount freestyle quad.
GoPro Session not included. Mount sold separately