UNO5800 v4 5.8GHz A/V Receiver
click to enlarge
But only from... IMMERSION RC
All items from... IMMERSION RC
Please note: This item is currently in our Blue Dot Clearance Sale and the special price shown is only valid for the quantity available in any given location, on a first come first serve basis. Returns are not accepted. Back orders will not be accepted at clearance pricing. The quantity shown is approximate only as it does not reflect any quantities that may be in process with other customer orders. We apologize to those customers who may miss out and thank you for your understanding.
- 32 Channel support, ImmersionRC/FatShark/Airwave, Boscam, Team Black Sheep, DJI
- • Exclusive high quality NexWaveRF receiver technology
- • 2 A/V output, for two viewing/recording devices
- • Single-button user interface, and remote control from the groundstation
- • GS-Link for single-cable connection to a groundstation
- • Not affected by 2.4GHz, or UHF R/C radios!
- •~1km range with 25mW CE-Legal transmitters
The ImmersionRC Uno 5800v4 is finally here! Immersion has made the Airwave based 5.8GHz A/V links affordable. There is no question the Immersion Uno was one of the best receivers available, and now the V4 using the same great Airwave technology brings the full 32ch 5.8GHz band to the line.
The Uno 5800 provides a high quality video link, which co-exists with adjacent 2.4GHz R/C transmitters. The standard 3.5mm 4-pole jacks combines video and stereo audio in one simple connection. These are compatible with FatShark equipment, and greatly reduce ground-station ‘clutter’. (Combine with the Power Box to increase the number of A/V outputs to 5!)