Aerofly 5 Interface Version WIN
click to enlarge
The virtual world of the “aerofly 5” offers, besides breath taking photo scenery, completely new ‘4D-Virtual-Elements-Graphics”, which have never been seen before. The new “4D-Virtual-Elements” scenery are extraordinary; just imagine 4D scenery at the quality of photo scenery.
The “4D-Virtual-Element Technology” makes trees sway in the wind, water move, while creating also thermals and wind. Thanks to this new technology the virtual world becomes lively. The quality of the graphics in full HD is second to none.
It is up to you to determine the type of weather, wind and day time. Training Programs such as the new Torque and Hover Trainer for fixed wing model airplanes, the Hover Trainer for helicopters or a special Landing Trainer are outstanding programs to develop your R/C flying to perfection. Fascinating contests such as “Pylon Racing”, “Air Race” and “Limbo Flying” are very interesting features
With the “Model Editor” over 50 different models can be perfectly fine tuned to personal preference. Even the scale ratio can be increased or reduced.
In the “Multi-Player Mode” you may fly together with other pilots on the internet or local network.
The Transmitter–Fast–Calibration and the Mode-Direct-Selection allow the pilot to easily set up his personal Mode in just a matter of seconds. With the Movie-Center you will create your very own flight videos. And the list goes on and on ….
More than 43 new features, functions and set ups guarantee a maximum amount of flight enjoyment.
Minimum system Requirements
- 100% Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon64 compatible CPU with 2,4 Ghz
- 1 GB of RAM
- 8 GB free hard disc memory
- DVD-ROM drive
- OpenGL Version 2.1 compatible 3D-graphics card from NVIDIA or ATI with 256MB (at least as fast as NVIDIA 7600GT or ATi HD3650)
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- A free USB port and a trainer output on your transmitter
Please note: On a computer system matching the minimum system requirements the performance strongly depends on the currently loaded model and scenery.
4D-sceneries only run on the recommended system platform:
Recommended system requirements
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon64 X2
- OpenGL Version 3.1 compatible 3D-graphics card from NVIDIA or ATI with 512 MB. At least as fast as NVIDIA GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon HD4850
- For optimum sound quality we recommend a high quality standalone PCI soundcard, e.g. creative Audigy.