RealFlight RF-X w/InterLink X Mode 2
click to enlarge
RealFlight has more than ever before. The supreme physics which have always drawn pilots to RealFlight are back and further improved with upgraded graphics, driven by UNIGINE. Fly through a world detailed down to the last blade of grass, and do it effortlessly. Accessing RealFlight is easier than ever. An intuitive interface gets you up and flying in moments.
Once you’re in, the unbounded flying sites—especially the 8 million acre Sierra Nevada site—will astound and draw you in with their detail. Numerous fan-favorite sites are remastered. Plus, over fifty new aircraft, detailed to the panel lines and rivets, await your every command
- Unparalleled physics make RealFlight the #1 RC flight simulator on the market
- Simple, intuitive interface—zero learning curve, zero hassle
- Unprecedented, immersive graphics driven by UNIGINE
- Hone your drone flying with the most advanced simulations offered by RealFlight ever
- Real-life flying locales like Wasserkuppe in Germany and the Castle in Calahorra
- An experience as rich as real life—trees in all shades and shapes, humidity haze, sunlight glare and night time flight
- Fly without boundaries in the Sierra Nevada—8 million acres of soaring
- Hone your FPV flying skills with intricate drone race courses as detailed as being at the field
- Remastered flying sites like Joe’s Garage bring nostalgic locales to new life
- Tier-system game-like challenges to refine your flying skills
Interlink-X Controller Features:
- Reset/Rewind button for replaying your victories or reversing your crashes—a RealFlight exclusive!
- Zero wear and tear on your field transmitter
- Easy control of most simulator functions right from the controller
- 10-channel capability for effortless control of everything from ailerons to arsenals
- Built-in sliders help drone pilots zero their cameras in for the best shots
Minimum Recommended System:
Some graphical features may be lowered or disabled.
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. 64bit
- Local administrator access required.
- Quad-core processor
- AMD FX-4300 or equivalent
- DirectX 11 Mid-Range Video Card with 2 GB of video memory
- GTX 460 or better
- Integrated video cards not recommended
- 30 GB Hard Drive Space
- 4 GB RAM
- DVD Drive
- I7-6700 Processor or equivalent
- nVidia GTX 1060, Radeon RX 480, or equivalent
- 32 GB RAM
- SSD Hard Drive
Online Activation Required
- USB Port
- Compatible FM or FM-selectable transmitter (if using the interface mode)
Note: The connectors on the InterLink-X cord and included adapters make the InterLink-X compatible with the trainer jacks on most Futaba® and all JR®, Spektrum® and Tower Hobbies® systems.
This is the Great Planes RealFlight RF-X Software with Interlink-X Controller. **Over Fifty New Aircraft** Not compatible with Windows XP, Mac platforms or Windows emulators such as Virtual PC on a Mac. FEATURES: Immersive, upgraded graphics driven by UNIGINE, render the world in an unprecedented level of detail, aircraft are detailed to the panel lines and rivets Drone flying skills can be honed with the most advanced simulations ever offered by RealFlight, intricate drone race courses as detailed as being at an actual field help pilots hone their FPV flying skills. Built-in sliders on the InterLink-X help pilots zero their cameras for the best shots. Many fan-favorite flying sites have been remastered such as Joe's Garage that bring nostalgic locales to new life Fly without boundaries in the Sierra Nevada - 8 million acres of soaring New international flying sites like Wasserkuppe in Germany, and Calahorra Castle in Spain Tier-system game-like challenges to refine flying skills InterLink-X Features; Reset/Rewind button for replaying victories or reversing crashes - a RealFlight Exclusive Easy control of most simulator functions right from the controller 10-channel capability for effortless control of everything Built-in sliders help drone pilots zero their cameras in for the best shots Aircraft; 1903 Wright Flyer AH-64 Apache AJ Slick (51") Align T-Rex 500 Albatross D.Va North American AT6 Texan Great Planes Avistar Elite B-25 Mitchell Bede BD-5J Great Planes Big Stick DynaFlite Bird of Time Great Planes CAP 232 de Havilland Beaver Dominion 3D 90 Gary Wright Model Products E3D ElectriFly Evader ElectriFly Rifle ElectriFly FlatOuts Extra 300S Extra 300L Flite Test Explorer Sport Flite Test Explorer Trainer Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Flyzone Sensei Futaba Skyleaf 55 General Atomics MQ-9 Reaper Great Planes Kunai Great Planes Revolver H4 Quadcopter 520 Harrier Hexacopter 780 L39 Albatross ME 262 Mistral 3M Mitsubishi A6M Zero Hobbico NexSTAR Octocopter 1000 P-51D Mustang PAU Edge 540 36% Piper J-3 Cub Pitts S-2B PT-17 Stearman Python Biplane Quadcopter X RealFlight Airliner RF-97 Russian Thunder YAK-54 Skyship ElectriFly Slinger Sopwith Pup Synergy E7 Tempest 250 Thunder Tiger Raptor 90 G4 Sbach Thunderbolt 35% Top Flite F4U Corsair Tricopter 900 Hobbico Twinstar X29 X8 Quadcopter 1260 Yak-54 Flying Sites; Ashe Peak Calahorra Castle Dry Creek RC Field Flat Tail RC Field Flight School FPV Valley High Desert RC Field Homestead Joe's Garage Monte Vista Sierra Nevada Cliff Wasserkuppe REQUIRES: System Requirements: Minimum Recommended System: Some graphical features may be lowered or disabled. Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. 64bit Local administrator access required Quad-core processor AMD FX-4300 or equivalent DirectX 11 Mid-Range Video Card with 2 GB of video memory GTX 460 or better Integrated video cards not recommended 30 GB Hard Drive Space 4GB of RAM DVD Drive Optimal System: I7-6700 Processor or equivalent nVidia GTX 1060, Radeon RX 480, or equivalent 32 GB RAM SSD Hard Drive Online Activation Required InterLink-X Controller: USB Port Compatible FM or FM-selectable transmitter (if using the interface mode) Note: The connectors on the InterLink-X cord and included adapters make the InterLink-X compatible with the trainer jacks on most Futaba® and all Tower Hobbbies®, JR®, and Spektrum® systems. jxs 10/07/16 ir/jxs