A-10 Thunderbolt II EDF 70mm
click to enlarge
- Super highscale detail throughout:
- Scaled CNC-processed metal landing gear set
- Detachable bomb and missile set
- Pilot figure
- Panel lines and rivets…
- The latest high-brightness LED set
- Thelatest locked-rotor mode E-retract with overcurrent protection
- Multi-connector for one-step installation
- Metal digital servos for excellent controlling capacity
- Bearings in wheel hub for better performance
- Button Type canopy hatch
- Large battery compartment
- Pre-installed, newly designed ball link style control horns for more throw.
The Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II is a single–seat, twin turbofan engine, straight wing jet aircraft developed by Fairchild-Republic for the United StatesAir Force (USAF). Commonly referred to by its nicknames Warthog or Hog, its official name comes from the Republic P-47 Thunderbolt, a World War II fighter that was effective at attacking ground targets.
FMS is proud to bring to you this new and highly detailed Twin ducted fan version of the A-10. Incorporating many of the new and advanced construction and assembly features such as the optimized screw based assembly, ball links and a heavy duty wing spar and latest multi-connect technology. The Hog will assembly quickly. In addition the A-10 uses our newest locked-rotor mode E-retract system coupled with our refined and oriented CNC-processed metal landing gear set for resisting those not-too-perfect landings. The power system utilizes our new and improved twin 70mm 12-blade EDF V2, KV1850 inner-running motor system provides tremendous power and speed when couple with a 6S battery.
This highly detailed A-10 has to be seen to fully appreciate the detail FMS has undertaken. From all-around rivets and panel lines, detachable bomb and missile sets and pilot figure, the A-10 is an absolute must have for any pilot.